“A brunch to remember” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Art Restaurant & Lounge at the Four Seasons Seattle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #258 of 3,087 Restaurants in Seattle
Cross street: First Ave
Sumner, Washington
“A brunch to remember”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I was treating my Stepmom to a day in Seattle this past Saturday and decided to take her to the ART restaurant for lunch. The last time she had been was five years ago when I took her and my dad there for a pre-opening run through as I am a former employee. The restaurant did not disappoint and the service was just as warm and genuine as it was five years ago from the warm welcome at the host stand to the managers walking around with smiles and welcoming hellos of their own. Our table was near the window so it was fun watching the new Big Wheel on the boardwalk spin around. The staff rolled out the red carpet for us by presenting a donut dish that welcomed us to ART. That added thought and special touch alone was enough to seal the deal of our return in the near future.
My stepmom ordered a cappuccino after I convinced her Fonte coffee is really good and she should try it, which she ended up loving and I went with hot tea since I am a big fan of Tea Forte. For food my stepmom ordered the club sandwich and I ordered the rancheros benedict. Both dishes not only looked delicious from their carefully thought out presentations but tasted just as good! We both practically licked our plates clean. Dessert was tempting but we both had a pre-arranged agenda of heading over to Frans for some salted caramel chocolates! Our overall experience met and exceeded our expectations and I would recommend the ART restaurant to anyone who is looking for a dining experience worth talking about, posting about and sharing with family and friends.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Medford, Oregon
“Attentive service and nice cocktails”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Ok, let me confess, we enjoy sipping excellent cocktails in great hotel bars around the world. Paris, Rome, New York, Cannes, Bail..well you get the picture. After a nice dinner at a local french restaurant we walked to the Art Lounge @ Four Seasons for some after dinner cocktails. It was a nice evening,with typical excellent Four Seasons gracious attentive service, in an upscale setting. Hint, If you like drinks with a whip cream topping, they make their own in house...a nice touch. It was a lovely romantic evening with excellent service..the wine list is a little thin--(it is the Pac Nor West after all) and they could do better and same with champagnes, but other than that, it's good romantic setting for an after dinner drink.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle, Washington
“Solid, though generic upper-scale dining experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Sadly the view from here is marred by both construction and a public storage garage. :-/

Food was very, very good and so was the service, but I feel there are options in the area that give you comparable dining experience at a better price. I had a coupon and, so, was pleased overall.

A nice thing is that even though this is a "classy" joint, they don't look ascance at you for popping looking kind of bohemian. They do a very good job of making for a warm and comfy customer service experience. The staff here is amazing.

This is a good choice if you aren't usually a foodie or upper-scale diner type and you just want to go somewhere nice for a change of pace. The quality of service will make your experience pretty awesome in this case.

If you're a picky foody type, you'll note that you can find dining options of similar quality at better prices at many spots nearby.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Recently went to the Art Restaurant in the Four Seasons. While a great location and a good atmosphere, food was disappointing and service overly stuffy. Quality ingredients but no soul. By far, one of the most expensive locations in Seattle but not really worth it.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
seattle
“Fun Atmosphere, Great Gluten Free”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband and I dined at Art during Valentine's Day weekend. The atmosphere was modern, clean, and fun. The waiter for attentive and helpful in offering modifications for gluten and dairy free selections. I had the scallops and cauliflower, which were delicious. My husband and I would eat here again.

• Visited February 2014