“Very knowledgable, helpful, friendly staff. Great, affordable extra activities. All attractions easy & fun to view” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seattle Aquarium

Seattle Aquarium
1483 Alaskan Way, Pier 59, Seattle, WA 98101 (Downtown)
206 386 4320
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The heartbeat of hands-on marine experience and preservation education in the Pacific Northwest, the Seattle Aquarium offers fun, exciting ways to discover more about the amazing Puget Sound that surrounds you! Join us in our mission: Inspiring Conservation of Our Marine Environment.
Seattle, Washington
5 attraction reviews
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

The staff was amazing. They had so many fascinating details they were eager to share about all of the attractions. I learned so much about octopi that day & it was fun to watch the one they stated liked to show off its abilities at times. I learned a lot about behaviors, habitats, functions, etc.

Everything was fun to look at, pretty & interesting.

There were a lot of activities for kids that were fun & affordable & interactive & informative.

I felt it was well worth the price.

Visited January 2012

• Korean first
Seattle, Washington
6 attraction reviews
“Nice for Kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

We took our daughter here for her birthday. We had already visited the aquarium in Corpus Christi this year, so my kids were already familiar with what they might see. It was very interesting and they enjoyed it, but I think they preferred the one in Texas. The otters were fun to watch, and it is always peaceful to watch the creatures swim around. My daughter was glad we came, especially since it allowed her to make comparisons. She wants an aquarium of her own for Christmas, so it must have had a positive impact!

Visited October 2012
Spanaway, Washington
3 attraction reviews
“No repeat visit for me”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

The cost was too high for the time we stayed there and what we saw. Me and my three kids (7, 5 and 3) were there for about 2 hours and we had to linger to extend the visit. It is quite small and we felt the fish were squeezed in to fit the space. My kids have no interest in going back and neither do I. My visit was in the Summer of 2011

Visited July 2012
Managua, Nicaragua
52 attraction reviews
“Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Aquarium of Seattle...lots of fishes and other sea animals. The people are very knowledgeable and provide great information. Other than fish, there are seastars and sea mammals. Cool place to visit and not very pricey, kinda small though.

Visited December 2012
Kuna, Idaho
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Glad we decided to go. Lots to see and I don't think anyone ever gets tired of watching the otters play.

Visited December 2012