“Very knowledgable, helpful, friendly staff. Great, affordable extra activities. All attractions easy & fun to view” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seattle Aquarium

Seattle Aquarium
1483 Alaskan Way, Pier 59, Seattle, WA 98101 (Downtown)
+1 206-386-4300
Ranked #31 of 382 things to do in Seattle
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The heartbeat of hands-on marine experience and preservation education in the Pacific Northwest, the Seattle Aquarium offers fun, exciting ways to discover more about the amazing Puget Sound that surrounds you! Join us in our mission: Inspiring Conservation of Our Marine Environment.
Seattle, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

The staff was amazing. They had so many fascinating details they were eager to share about all of the attractions. I learned so much about octopi that day & it was fun to watch the one they stated liked to show off its abilities at times. I learned a lot about behaviors, habitats, functions, etc.

Everything was fun to look at, pretty & interesting.

There were a lot of activities for kids that were fun & affordable & interactive & informative.

I felt it was well worth the price.

Visited January 2012

Seattle, Washington
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Nice for Kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

We took our daughter here for her birthday. We had already visited the aquarium in Corpus Christi this year, so my kids were already familiar with what they might see. It was very interesting and they enjoyed it, but I think they preferred the one in Texas. The otters were fun to watch, and it is always peaceful to watch the creatures swim around. My daughter was glad we came, especially since it allowed her to make comparisons. She wants an aquarium of her own for Christmas, so it must have had a positive impact!

Visited October 2012
Spanaway, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No repeat visit for me”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

The cost was too high for the time we stayed there and what we saw. Me and my three kids (7, 5 and 3) were there for about 2 hours and we had to linger to extend the visit. It is quite small and we felt the fish were squeezed in to fit the space. My kids have no interest in going back and neither do I. My visit was in the Summer of 2011

Visited July 2012
Managua, Nicaragua
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Aquarium of Seattle...lots of fishes and other sea animals. The people are very knowledgeable and provide great information. Other than fish, there are seastars and sea mammals. Cool place to visit and not very pricey, kinda small though.

Visited December 2012
Kuna, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Glad we decided to go. Lots to see and I don't think anyone ever gets tired of watching the otters play.

Visited December 2012