“Great and affordable” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 95 Hotels in Seattle
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great and affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Very clean and nice. Great service. Brand new hotel, and you can tell. Of course, not very upscale, but I was upgraded to a suite and it was huge. Would definitely recommend if you're working in the area or are looking for a slightly cheaper hotel with great access to major Seattle attractions (it's right around the corner from the space needle).

Will definitely be back.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed the suite! We hope to welcome you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Checked out the reviews for this hotel before I booked and decided it was the best for the money and location I wanted. I was NOT disappointed! From the time my friends and I arrived to the day we left we had nothing but great communication from the hotel staff. They were very friendly and very helpful in giving us the name and directions to a very close by grocery store and the best way to travel to other areas we wanted to go to. The suite we had was spacious enough for us 6 girls and the beds ( and sofa bed) were comfortable. The hotel was only a 15 minute lazy walk to the space needle and the monorail that took us to within walking distance to Pike's Market, Argosy Cruise, and Pioneer Square. I would definitely recommend this hotel as a great place to stay in Seattle. The only thing I would have liked more for this hotel to have is a continental breakfast, but the restaurant in the hotel was priced about the same as any other place and the food was good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Columbia, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night while on our way to Vancouver, choosing it for its nearby location to the Chihuly Museum (a MUST SEE) and Seattle Center/Space Needle. As others have mentioned, it is in easy walking distance to that. There is a bit of road construction nearby but it was not noisy or inconvenient for us.

My sister and brother-in-law's flight was delayed and they asked if we could possibly buy some scotch to leave in their room for their late arrival. The front desk quickly directed us to a wonderful grocery store around the corner (they sell liquor in grocery stores in Seattle!) where they actually had a bottle of 12-year old Dewars. The hotel staff then delivered it to my sister's room and it really helped to repair their first day of vacation.

The hotel is located only a few blocks from a kind of funky, cool neighborhood with a variety of restaurants - Thai, Mediterranean, Vietnamese, Vegetarian - as well as McMenamins Brewpub, which had excellent local brew and comfort food.

Our room was very comfortable, clean and quiet. There was a small restaurant and bar as well as a nice little courtyard for eating outside. This was our first experience with Four Points and it was a good one. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is making a quick stop in Seattle on the way to points north.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

You can walk to Seattle Center but the area around this hotel is not nice. Parking garage is spooky. No pool. Great Fireside Nachos though. Staff were accommodating, and got us checked in quickly when we arrived early. They charge for parking though.

Fullerton, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My family stayed here for a single night before departing on a cruise the next day. I booked this hotel mainly for the convenient location, as well as the price. We booked a 2-bedroom suite for cheaper than 2 separate smaller rooms at other locations. Since this hotel is just a short walk from the Seattle Center and monorail, we were able to get around to do some sightseeing easily, especially considering that we would only be in town for 1 day.

The stay was uneventful in a good way. Check-in and check-out were prompt and efficient. The front desk also had green apples that were stamped with food coloring, in the image of Seattle's skyline. I thought this was a nice touch. Our room was also in great condition, and I much prefer the wall-mounted shower dispensers to the small sample-size bottles that are typically found at hotels.

We also booked transportation to the cruise terminal from the hotel, which was $7 per person. I thought this was a reasonable price, and the shuttle driver was courteous and efficient as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
North Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The hotel is very clean with well informed and couteous staff. The bar and restaurant are both
excellent in service, food and drinks. Various large TV screens to watch sporting events. It is very close to Seattle Center, Space Needle Bill & Melinda Gates Museum, Zinzani Theater and other interesting theaters. It is also only 5 blocks from the monorail to the city center.

Room Tip: Indoor parking is available at only $15 per day. Be sure to have a room close to an elevator for eas...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Honolulu
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I had a group of 18 high school students on a school trip. I usually like staying at properties close to the Seattle Center, which the Four Points is. My normal hotel that I like staying at was sold out due to a conference.

I found the rooms to be comfortable, but small. They were recently renovated. Beds were comfortable. You are only three blocks to the Seattle Center, one block from a grocery store (QFC) and a few blocks away from the center of Queen Anne's numerous restaurants. I found the front desk staff to be really friendly, helpful and accommodating.

While I was more concerned about my group making noise, my group complained about the noise. There was a concert going on in the area and the hotel was fully booked with people wanting to party. When the concert finished and bars closed, the hotel was very loud with noise carrying into the rooms, doors slamming, etc.

Rooms were on the small side. I would have like to have a refrigerator in the room and had to rent one instead. Upon checkout, I found they waived the charged, a nice touch. Bathroom was nice, but just had a shower.

I had problems with my bathroom. My toilet leaked, but was promptly fixed. There was a one inch gap between shower door and the shower. Every time I showered, I had water all over the floor.

Housekeeping was not consistent. Used towels, coffee cups, creamer and coffee were not replaced. This happened on a daily basis.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor at one of the far ends of the hall. Otherwise, you will likely hear...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center? Share your experiences!