“Excellent from start to finish!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Five Seattle - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality

You added Hotel Five Seattle - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality to your Saves list
Hotel Five Seattle - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2200 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98121   |
Special Offer
$20 Off per Night!
Ranked #26 of 95 Hotels in Seattle
Farmingdale, New York
“Excellent from start to finish!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

The hotel was in an excellent location. Pretty much in the middle of Pikes market and the space needle. It was in walking distance to EVERYTHING! It looks different on the maps but i'm telling you it was the best! When we walked in we were greeted and given a complimentary upgrade from a room with a queen sized bed to a King sized bed. Rooms look just like they do in pictures and were extremely clean. Complimentary Keurig in room... soo nice to have. Check-in was easy... Check-out was easy. they provided a car service upon check-out for a ride to the cruise terminal. The price we paid for the one night was great, along with free wi-fi. shampoo/ conditioner/body wash was Tommy Bahama brand (smelled delicious). Sheets were clean/ soft... bathroom towells were soooo fluffy!!! Overall it was an excellent experience/stay and I'd go there again in a heart beat. I wish I had known that they had complimentary bicycles because I would have used them, altougth for the amount of time I was there it was not needed.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

1 great location
We can take a walk to almost every major spots in downtown. We can easily find the hotel from blocks away with its stunning red wall.
2 fabulous interior
I felt like being a fashion designer with the sophisticated and contemporary atmosphere.
3 cost performance
good price compared to other butique hotels.

• Stayed August 2012
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stayed at Hotel Five for 5 nights after a cruise. We're a family of 4 (kids ages 11 and 8) and we got a room with 2 queen beds. I was a bit worried about the room size after reading some reviews here but was pleasantly surprised to find that the room was spacious enough for all four of us and our bags (we had to pack for 2 weeks as we flew in from Hong Kong and we brought bulky winter jackets for Alaska). The hotel wasn't completely done with renovation while we were there (3rd week of July) but we weren't bothered by any noise and the only indication for us of this was what seemed like a frequent relocation of the ice machine and food vending machines.

Hotel location is perfect for walking to all the touristy areas -- my 8 year old son didn't complain about the walking. It's actually quite central to Seattle City Center (Spaceneedle), Pike Place Market, Westlake Mall and the waterfront. We rented a car for 2 nights and the hotel has ample parking at a decent rate.

Front desk staff were very helpful especially Jasmine who helped us get a ride to the airport that would fit all our giant bags. Free use of the computer and printer at the lobby was fantastic for online check in and printing of boarding passes. Unlike other reviews, we did get good wifi at our room (rm 310). Don't forget to try the free pineapple cupcakes at the lobby! Yum!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

My wife and I stayed in one of the Urban Suites at the Hotel FIVE for 2 nights while in Seattle. The hotel is super clean and very modern with an excellent walking location to tourist attractions and public transit. The only thing was on the first night there was a party in the room above us and I could hear them quite clearly through the ceiling above - Woo-girls (google it) walking around on the hardwood floors with heels. :)

Room Tip: Rooms on the TOP floor are quieter.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Bear, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I just returned home after spending 6 nights at Hotel Five in Seattle. I loved the bright colors & funky decor, as well as the hardwood floors. The bathroom was spacious, with a rainhead shower & upgraded toiletries. I enjoyed the Keurig coffee/tea service & the bottled water replaced daily. The bed was just HEAVEN, with very nice linens. There is also a safe. The wi-fi worked perfectly during my visit. Housekeeping was very thorough. I had breakfast twice at Cafe Max downstairs & both meals were excellent. As others have mentioned, it's an easy walk down 5th Ave. to go to the Westlake Center & the light rail to the airport, even with luggage. I had a room with the monorail outside my window and it didn't bother me, but others may want to ask for a room away from 5th Ave. and the elevators. I will DEFINITELY return here on my next visit. =^..^=

Room Tip: If noise easily bothers you, ask for a room AWAY from 5th Ave. and the elevators.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

My family stayed at Hotel Five for one night after a cruise. It is conveniently located downtown. We took a cab from the train station and the next day we walked to the Westlake Station to take the light rail to the airport (it's about five blocks, so you have to be able to handle your luggage). It was an easy walk to Pike Place market and all the touristy areas. The hotel was hip and the decor was fun. I really liked the wood floors, the rain showerhead, and the soap/shampoo. The front desk staff was very helpful, assisting us in finding the right bus to take to our destination, storing our luggage while we explored, and greeting us with a smile. The internet in the room didn't work very well, but they did have a computer in the lobby so we could print our boarding passes. This hotel is a great value.

Room Tip: We had a space needle view room, even though we didn't pay extra for it. Nice!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Los Angeles, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stayed at Hotel Five over the weekend and just loved it. I felt that the hotel was a good value for the location - it was equal distance to Westlake, Pike Place, and the Space Needle. Easy to get to from the airport - we took the light rail and walked from Westlake, no problem. It was easy to walk to all major tourist attractions that Seattle is known for. Bonus! Top Pot Donuts is a few doors down, making for easy breakfasts.

The hotel is modern and very quiet. Loved the hardwood floors and modern, CLEAN fixtures. Service was excellent. We were checked in right away and enjoyed the free mini cupcakes and coffee in the lobby. It was also nice that bottled water was in the room.

My only complaint was that the air conditioner was a little loud, but considering we were there when the temp soared to 90, a rarity in these parts, I can't be too upset because it did keep our room nice and cool.

We would absolutely stay here again! I can't recommend it enough.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Five Seattle - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality? Share your experiences!