“I highly suggest the Georgetown Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Hugs!
Ranked #15 of 95 Hotels in Seattle
Seattle, Washington, United States
“I highly suggest the Georgetown Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I had some friends and family in from out of town for a Seahawks game recently and I couldn't find a decent place to stay for the life of me until I happened upon the Georgetown Inn. Everything else was either booked up, a complete dump, or along the lines of hotel 1000, the W etc (really expensive)
This place was clean, the prices are great, the people go out of their way to accomidate you, it's close enough to down town, and the rooms are really comfortable. If you are looking for something reasonably priced and you should absolutely check these guys out.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Beaverton, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Booked this hotel because of the good trip advisor reviews...which i dont totally agree with. My room faced out towards the very noisy street. Spacious king room but no frills. Front desk person nice, breakfast very average and area a bit sketchy. Super noisy bathroom fan.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the property
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Seattlehotel, General Manager at Georgetown Inn, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Hey, thanks sharing… I believe we “upgraded” you to a King but I guess it wasn’t for the best. Please accept my apologies. In speaking with guests that have posted reviews for us it is with a sense of overall value that we receive such kind compliments and not because we’re actually the 23rd best hotel in Seattle. If we were charging $150-$300 per night I’m sure we would perform to the standard you expected. I am sorry too that you thought there may be “Frills” here at the Georgetown Inn. To all those considering a stay with us let me be crystal clear. About $85 a night, 3 miles from Downtown, Artsy ~ Pub filled neighborhood, free parking, free Wi-Fi, free Continental breakfast, new beds, fluffy comforters, great staff but definitely NO FRILLS… So don’t even ask! Cheers!
Nanaimo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We stayed at the Georgetown Inn for two nights in September. Rooms were clean ànd comfortable and the service was friendly. Overall very good value! The location is handy right off of the I5 and only a 10 minute or so drive into the city. If you prefer avoiding the interstate you can go straight down 4th which takes you right by the stadiums and their is also bus service close by. There are several restaurants and pubs within easy walking distance - especially on the main strip (Airport Way). A 24 hour diner - the square knot - was surprisingly good.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms by the elevators. A quest there mentioned that he heard the dinging all night long
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Seattlehotel, General Manager at Georgetown Inn, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Hello and thank you for the kind words~ I'm happy to hear you took the time to check out the neighborhood. We do love the Square Knot! I’m usually there around 3:00am after insuring all the pubs in Georgetown are keeping their beer at the right temperature. Thanks for staying and Cheers!
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I would agree with the other reviewers that there's nothing to keep you away from the Georgetown inn. I think it is the cheapest hotel in the area. The only other one is 'the Grove' (see my other review) and it only costs a bit more, but it is closer in. The only problem I had was getting to the inn which is located at the end of Michigan street. I was heading east and failed to turn left to get to the hotel and ended up south bound on I5 for a couple of minutes before I could turn around. And if you love Harbor Freight Tools, they got one just across the street!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Seattlehotel, General Manager at Georgetown Inn, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for the kind words… I read your other reviews and it is clear you are simply a kind person in general. I believe some people use these review sites to blow off steam or take out their frustrations on anyone they crossed paths with. You seem look for and find the good in the world and. I also think that when we do look for the good we tend to find it, or it finds us. Heck, if you read our reviews we were actually compared to the Ritz ~ I would agree we are “not the Ritz”, if you want the Ritz, stay at the Ritz. If you want to save about $400. per night you could stay with us. We are a simple, warm, clean, comfortable place to stay with genuinely nice people on our staff. Your kindness is appreciated. We hope to see you again down the road. Cheers! Rich
Yuma, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Busy area, but we had a wonderful Stay. The rooms are very well insulated from the noise of the street. They allowed us to check in early, very helpful & friendly clerks. The rooms are clean and have a mini fridge. The Breakfast Bar was perfect.

Room Tip: South side rooms are probably quieter. Although as I said they are well insulated. We were near a re...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Seattlehotel, General Manager at Georgetown Inn, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you! ~ Thank you! ~ Thank you! ~ Thank you! ~ Thank you! ~ Thank you!~ Thank you!Thank you! ~ To be sure was clear ~ Thank you!
Wenatchee, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was slightly small but very clean, and had a mini fridge. I like that provided was free of charge, unlike some other Seattle hotels. There's a lot of industrial-type buildings in surrounding neighborhoods but the immediate area was historical and eclectic if you venture around the blocks: a record and comic book store, a specialty beer shop, and a funny "trailer park mall". Easy access to I-5. Overall, I would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012
Hey ~ Thanks for that sweet review! So happy to hear you took the time to explore Georgetown... Some very cool spots here... We were recently compared to Williamsburg in Brooklyn by the NY Times... Not sure we deserved that cool comparison but who am I to argue with the Times? See you next time ~ Cheers!
Ulm
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We have stayed here 2 nights and have been contented with this hotel. Its simple, but clean. Breakfast is ok. Only one point of criticism: our rooms have been very noisy due to a great avenue directly near the hotel where lots of trucks are driving even during the night.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Georgetown Inn? Share your experiences!