“Location + Breakfast = Awesome” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   700 Fifth Ave. N, Seattle, WA 98109 (Magnolia / Queen Anne)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #15 of 95 Hotels in Seattle
Lethbridge, Canada
“Location + Breakfast = Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

We had a great stay here for two nights in September. The rooms were nice and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The full breakfast was great! The best thing was that it was 3 blocks from the space needle. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because our room had a door leading to the room next to us and the soundproofing was horrible. We could here every cough from the people staying next to us. Overall though I would highly recommend it!

Stayed September 2013
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback. We deeply appreciate it. Please rest assure that I will share your feedback with my team. You are a valued guest and we appreciate your business. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Seattle area.

James O'Neal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

It was our honeymoon, and the staff upgraded our room, gave us a complimentary bag of goodies, and offered to have a bottle of champagne sent to the room at no additional cost. Overall, they did everything they could to make our stay memorable. Will definitely recommend to others. Great job!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and extremely kind words. This means so much to us and we really appreciate it. We were very excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to see you again very soon on your next visit to the Seattle area.

Limerick, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

It doesn’t look like the most glamourous place to stay but for what I needed was actually a great choice. It really gave me everything I needed for a comfortable stay .. good in room facilities like good coffee and coffee maker, hairdryer, iron, strong wifi etc. The room was perfectly clean and really comfortable and while I didn’t have much interaction with the front desk / staff any quick interactions I did have indicated the service was great too. It is a set of suites so there’s no hotel restaurant or bar, however there is one literally next door so it’s not a big deal. The only minor things for improvement was the air con which wasn’t the best, it wasn’t a big deal for me as by the time I was travelling it wasn’t very warm or humid but I guess it may not be as comfortable in the summer. The location isnt bad, it’s about a 10-15 min walk to the main downtown area which isn’t a big deal but if you’re looking for a really central location you will get better placed hotels. Overall though I really enjoyed the stay and the big testament for me is whether I would go back .. and I definitely would.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

The location was great, but I was disappointed in this Hampton Inn. I booked the room based on other Hampton Inn stays. The room was large, but a little dirty and not really up to Hampton standards. The breakfast and breakfast room were nice and the staff was helpful. I was a little annoyed with having to pay $16 for parking on top of the room charge. The parking garage is poorly designed and very hard to navigate even in a small vehicle.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback. We deeply appreciate it. Please rest assure that I will share your feedback with my team. You are a vaued guest and we appreciate your business. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Seattle area.

Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Stayed for two nights this past weekend. Three of us expecting to share one room after booking on line through Hot Wire. Ed checked us in and not only was he extremely attentive and helpful but upgraded us to a two bedroom suite. Thanks Ed thats was a wonderful "WOW" first impression of your hotel. More than happy to spread the word on where to stay while visiting Seattle! The service industry needs more people like Ed....

On another note. Offering a complimentary hot breakfast is great if you can do it well. Unfortunately this hotel does not. Powdered scrambled eggs were pretty disgusting. The oatmeal (I think thats what it was) was extremely wet. If you are lucky enough to have a kitchen I would suggest you "Do it yourself" or there are a number of great restaurants within walking distance to have breakfast. My suggestion to the hotel would be to keep it strictly continental and offer juice, cereal, breads, preserves, yogurt, fruit, tea & coffee.....forget the hot stuff:)

Would I stay again? YES....

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and extremely kind words. This means so much to us and we really appreciate it. We were very excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please rest assure that I will share your feedback with my team, especially Ed. We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to see you again very soon on your next visit to the Seattle area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Our stay at the Hampton Inn in Seattle, Washington was great! It is located just 2 blocks from the Space Needle and walking distance to the monorail. The room was beautiful, and I especially enjoyed the gas fireplace! The staff was friendly and helpful and always gave us good info on things to see and do and places to eat. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Seattle!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pune, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is one of the best restaurant in Seattle, specially the location, next to Space Needle, Key Arena, Fountain, Chihuly Garden and Glass, Seattle Theatre etc etc. I have stayed here 3-4 times in past 3 years during my business meets. Space Needle you can enjoy from the window itself, if your room is at the right side. Daily breakfast is always nice to have.
If you are interested to visit nearby:

Room Tip: Top Floor Rooms facing Seattle Space Needle.