I am very particular about having a clean room and this was perfect! The continental breakfast is delicious with scrambled eggs, yogurt, oatmeal, toast, waffles, sausage, muffins and more. We had a view of the lake and it was definitely worth the minimal cost in upgrade. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance. The hotel is only a 5-10 minute drive from downtown. You can even walk it if you have the time because there was plenty to see along the way. They do offer complimentary shuttle to downtown and back, though remember to schedule just in case the van fills up. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south end of scenic Lake Union, the Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle - Lake Union is two miles from downtown Seattle's finest shops and restaurants and just five miles from the University of Washington campus. The hotel is also located near Seattle Center and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and is only a 20 minute walk to the iconic Space Needle. Most of the guestrooms have spectacular waterfront views of Lake Union and Seattle. All rooms have 42" high definition flat screen TV's, complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators and laptop safes. A complimentary Silver Cloud breakfast is offered daily in addition to use of our brand new fitness center. The hotel features an indoor pool and spa and offers local area shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn - Seattle Lake Union reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn - Lake Union Hotel Seattle
- Silver Cloud Hotel Lake Union