“Homewood Suites” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 95 hotels in Seattle
S Holland, United States
“Homewood Suites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Hotel was a great experience. I would recommend it to a friends or businessmen. It certainly was excellent place to host our family reunion. If the family agree to have the reunion in Seattle again, I would definitely pick Homewood suites

477 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Barrington, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

The amenities and staff were great. Homewood is near to everything in the city even walking distance for those younger than us. Manager's Reception and breakfast helped were good times to meet others.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel last week on business and had such a nice stay I had to write something about it. The staff was very nice and greeted me on check in making me feel very welcomed after a long flight across the country. The room was ok but most importantly very clean. The breakfast choices in the morning were good but the managers reception was one of the nicest I've ever seen at a hotel. They had a couple of local beers on tap that were very good and a few choices of red or white wine. Each night they had a different choice of something to eat. I had the California chicken with salad and breadsticks one night and it was really good! Especially considering this was free. If you stay here make sure to walk over to the park across the street on the water. There is a pedestrian walk over and the view is beautiful!

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
La Porte
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Very nice hotel. Free breakfast and manager's reception; which is VERY nice when you have teenagers. Pretty centrally located for all the places we wanted to go. It was very hot while we were in Seattle and a pool would have been nice, but that didn't ruin our stay.

Holmen, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We always use Homewood Suites for our family, couples, and business travels. I have never been disappointed by anything thus far. The staff at this location was very friendly and professional. Breakfast was great too!

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This place is great, but let me first give you some advice before coming. If you need shuttle service from SeaTac to the hotel, make sure you are using a reputable shuttle company (even if the hotel recommends one to you). I was visiting Seattle with a group of people, we called the hotel and asked them what their recommendations are for a shuttle company, we let them know we had 5 people in our group and lots of luggage. The hotel assisted us and provided us with a local shuttle service. When we landed in Seattle, I was expecting to see a blue or white passenger van that can hold 10 people. Instead, there was an unmarked suburban! My gut was telling me not to get in the car, but since I was with a group we hopped in. The driver took us to our hotel, however I felt uneasy as I felt like I was getting into someone's personal suburban who was trying to make a little extra money on the side. The ride still cost us $75 plus tip. So for your piece of mind, make sure you get a reputable shuttle company that have clearly marked vehicles.

There were 2 things that annoyed me, first was the unmarked suburban picking us up. Second was the parking garage. We rented a Yukon and had the hardest time parking in their under ground garage. It would be difficult to park a Prius in that thing, so beware for door dings if you have a car.

Other than that - everything was perfect. The rooms are spacious and clean. I stayed in a two bedroom suite, I loved the little kitchen and flat screen tvs. The staff is friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was awesome - they have hot and cold options. It's not a huge buffet, but it's free!

I would definitely recommend this hotel if you do not use their parking garage.

Room Tip: I did not hear any street noise, so all rooms are good.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This place tick all the boxes :
Location . Conveniently located next to the convention center , walking distance to Pike markets and the Piers it offers you the opportunity to discover seattle walking.

Staff : extremely friendly and courteous , as soon as you enter you feel welcome and valued.
I really appreciated the staff member that took my luggage up to my room and put all my drinks in the fridge before I arrived.

This place offer free hot breakfast, with enough table for everyone to sit and also Monday to Thursday a free light dinner from 5 pm to 7 pm including beverages (wine and beer also included with meal)

We stayed on the 9th floor 1 bedroom suite , we had a small but very well appointed kitchen with all appliances to allow you to cook if you wish.

The hotel also have guest laundry where at a cost of less than $4 you can wash and dry a full load.

Room Tip: There is a swimming pool so if children screaming annoy you ask for a room on the other side of the...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown? Share your experiences!