Would highly reccommend staying here. Our room was clean and comfy, with a huge bed, and a balcony. Complamentary breakfast was good, and the location was within walking distance of Capitol Hill's gay district, independent shops and cool bars. Its also easy to walk to Lake View cemetery from here, and to the city centre and waterfront. The only negative point is that there are lots of homeless people in the area, but i think this problem stretches accross Seattle, and they seem pretty harmless for the most part.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Seattle Convention Center Pike Street Hotel
- Homewood Suites Seattle Convention Center Pike Street Hotel Seattle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seam of downtown Seattle, just blocks from the celebrated Pike Place Market, Paramount Theatre, and the shopping district, our boutique style hotel has the ultimate Seattle location. Featuring 195 individually designed guestrooms and suites that are uniquely Seattle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Venere so you can book your Homewood Suites Seattle Convention Center Pike Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.