This hotel really tried to make us feel at home when visiting Seattle, WA this May. The beds were really comfortable as well as the pillows. They had an evening dinner social Monday-Thursday at 5 pm. with wine and beer. That was really nice. The food was good. The mornings they had free hot breakfast which I really looked forward to. It was good also. Nothing like starting the day with a good hot breakfast. I had run out of toothpaste by the second day there, and they were gracious enough to give me a small toothpaste, for free. That was really nice of them.
We rented a car during our stay there, and it just happened that they had the rental place, Avis, right there in the hotel. Awesome. What a time saver. I really liked that as well.
The only thing I didn't like, or rather, disappointing to me, was the fact that I had to pay $32/day to park the rental in the valet parking area of the hotel. Kind of expensive for my tastes, but again, I really didn't have a choice. My wife didn't want to park it in the street of other parking areas, so I kind of was forced to use their facility.
The hotel was within walking distance of a lot of attractions, which is very convenient.
The room was hot, and I could not get it cooler during my stay. It was a good thing that it was not in the summer yet. That would have been miserable, especially since, my room faced the southern exposure during the late afternoon. Our room faced pike street, so that made it kind of noisy at night. It is a busy street, so do not get the rooms facing Pike street if you are a lite sleeper.
The tub was very slippery also. I slipped almost every time I took a shower. They need to put some kind of non-slip device in the bath tub or someone is going to fall and hurt themselves.
Other than those few things, it was a great stay.
Thank you homewood suites.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Seattle Convention Center Pike Street Hotel Seattle
- Homewood Suites Seattle Convention Center Pike Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seam of downtown Seattle, just blocks from the celebrated Pike Place Market, Paramount Theatre, and the shopping district, our boutique style hotel has the ultimate Seattle location. Featuring 195 individually designed guestrooms and suites that are uniquely Seattle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Homewood Suites Seattle Convention Center Pike Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.