Nice Hotel, I was in for just one night, nice rooms, great staff, but the breakfast wasn´t as expected. Also for some people the sound of the city could be a problem since rooms aren't sound proof. A great thing is that you have Pike Place Market really close, and if you like shopping you will find plenty too. Near you can find a monorail that can take you to the space needle for less than $3.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Seattle Convention Center Pike Street Hotel Seattle
- Homewood Suites Seattle Convention Center Pike Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seam of downtown Seattle, just blocks from the celebrated Pike Place Market, Paramount Theatre, and the shopping district, our boutique style hotel has the ultimate Seattle location. Featuring 195 individually designed guestrooms and suites that are uniquely Seattle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites Seattle Convention Center Pike Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.