I only stayed for one night, but the queen suite I was in was very spacious. The room and lobby were also updated in terms of decor. My 5th floor room faced Terry Street and wasn't noisy even though I was there on a Saturday night.
I loved having a fireplace and while I didn't use the kitchenette it would be very helpful if I was staying there longer. The suite itself was very large.
The room had two small problems - some channels on both the TVs weren't working (specifically I missed a UofO game I wanted to see) and there is a weird antechamber for the bathroom so there are a bunch of doors than you would want to close if you were staying with other people and need privacy.
I didn't get a chance to have the weekday light dinner, but the breakfast was extensive.
Parking is expensive, but not any more than other Seattle choices. This hotel is very easy for walking to the convention center and 5th Ave Theatre for shows. A couple of good restaurants are nearby on Pike Street also.
It's great to have a longer term stay set-up so close to downtown Seattle. I would gladly choose this hotel again!
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Seattle Convention Center Pike Street Hotel Seattle
- Homewood Suites Seattle Convention Center Pike Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seam of downtown Seattle, just blocks from the celebrated Pike Place Market, Paramount Theatre, and the shopping district, our boutique style hotel has the ultimate Seattle location. Featuring 195 individually designed guestrooms and suites that are uniquely Seattle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Homewood Suites Seattle Convention Center Pike Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.