This was my second time staying at a Homewood Suites. The first time was just a one-nighter in Illinois but I had a full week stay this time. The proximity to the convention center, just two blocks away, was my main reason for selecting this hotel. The neighborhood is safe and there were always people out and about. The hotel is also within walking distance of the Westlake Center and the Pike Street Market.
The breakfast and "welcome home" dinner provide a hearty and relaxing beginning and end to the day. The menu for both meals is varied enough so you don't get bored. My room (#824) was spacious and laid out logically. The entire staff was very friendly and professional.
I did not have a chance to use the pool, the hot tub, or the room service. Also, I did not drive so I did not need to use the parking service.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Seattle Convention Center Pike Street Hotel
- Homewood Suites Seattle Convention Center Pike Street Hotel Seattle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seam of downtown Seattle, just blocks from the celebrated Pike Place Market, Paramount Theatre, and the shopping district, our boutique style hotel has the ultimate Seattle location. Featuring 195 individually designed guestrooms and suites that are uniquely Seattle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Expedia, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Homewood Suites Seattle Convention Center Pike Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.