“Top notch!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 95 Hotels in Seattle
Gurgaon, India
“Top notch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Lovely hotel with great device and excellent rooms and facilities.

Its expensive but its worth it. I wouldn't stay anywhere else if I can afford it.

My room (deluxe bay facing) was spacious had a lovely view and quality of furnishing was great.
The bathroom was lovely, done in marble with a really deep full size bath tub.

Stayed September 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Very nice downtown hotel with great location on the bay. Welcoming staff awaits each time you enter the doors and eager to assist you with any need. Museums, Pike's Place Market, restaurants, shopping all within walking distance. They made my business stay an extremely pleasant one.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Bellevue, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We have had the opportunity to stay in one of the bay view rooms at this hotel for Christmas and we could not be more pleased. The hotel is within walking distance to Pike place market and all sorts of interesting local eateries and shops.

The interiors of the hotel were well appointed and clean. The room was very spacious and had a central console where we could hook up our electronics to the room's AV system. The staff was attentive and accommodating. We ordered room service for Christmas since all the restaurants in the vicinity were completely booked, and it was excellent. There was a great selection of food prepared with local ingredients. This is definitely one of the best hotels we've ever stayed at.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

As I write this review whilst staying at the Four Seasons Seattle, I must comment that this particular property is at the absolute apex of their US hotel portfolio.

Given my frequent business travels, I have had the privilege of staying at Four Seasons properties in Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Chicago Ritz, Denver, Houston, LA Beverly Wilshire, Philadelphia, San Francisco and St. Louis.

Each of these individual hotels have the binding characteristics of superior comfort and services, but I have concluded that there is simply no better hotel than the Seattle Four Seasons property.

I can only think of Pros when it comes to this hotel including:

- Location: just perfectly nestled in downtown Seattle, on the water with gorgeous bay views and directly next to Pike Place market
- Service: I have never been to a Four Seasons with a staff so inviting, warm and solicitous as this property. The staff has gone far beyond the call of duty in accommodating my spouse whom is traveling with me.
- Food: every Four Seasons has outstanding food. That's always a given. But the creativity and flavors served up at the Art restaurant are just exceptional. Their menu is clever, locally produced and insanely delicious. And their service and decor is world class. Be sure to try their desserts as well.
- Room: spacious City View room is far larger than a typical luxury hotel room. Cloud-like beds and a fabulous bathroom with soaking tub make this a great experience.

Whenever I travel in Seattle, the Four Seasons property is my only choice. They make me feel perpetually pampered and concerned for my well-being. That is what a luxury stay is all about.

World class hotel and one of my favorite ten in the world.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stood at the four seasons Seattle for one night on Aug 27th. We wanted to stay near Pikes Market area but at the same time intimate. The Four Seasons did not disappoint. We have been keeping in touch with concierge on numerous occasions prior to arriving and always got rapid responses. We wanted a private car service to pick us up at the airport and the hotel arranged it as well. The driver was waiting for us and was extremely professional. The room was beautiful and cleaned when we arrived and received our room at 12pm...The front desk very pleasant and eager to help. The next day we left the hotel to start our Alaskan cruise and realized we left a package in the room and we could not go back. We called and spoke with concierge and told them what happened. Got a call back within the hour and they had our package. They arranged for our package to be brought to us when we came back from our cruise and had the private car driver pick up the package prior to being picked up at cruise port on the way to airport. Cannot thank the Four Seasons enough. Truly exceptional. We recommend to family and friends.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor facing bay
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have to say I have never experienced such wonderful service and friendly staff at a hotel before. My son sprained his ankle and ended up on crutches. The staff were so concerned about him and always asked about him. We had ice packs being sent to us constantly. We had unexpected items sent to our room. We felt so welcome here. I would highly recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: We had a room with a partial view of the water and it was wonderful.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
IHarley, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you so much for your kind note.
I am so happy to hear that our team tried to make your son more comfortable.
We hope he has fully recovered and you will return soon to visit.
Warm regards,
Ilse Harley
Newcastle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The four seasons in Seattle is one of the best hotels in the city. The location is in the heart of downtown Seattle by pike place market and walking distance form the pier. You really get to experience what its like to live as a "Seattlelite." Not only is the location perfect but the service is excellent. I did not have to ask for anything because it was already provided for all my needs. I recommend staying in this hotel as a romantic couple get away or with friends,this hotel is very sophisticated.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Seattle? Share your experiences!