“Good Value, Excellent Location” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Ranked #9 of 97 Hotels in Seattle
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ogden, Utah
“Good Value, Excellent Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2011

I was attending a conference being held at the Grand Hyatt. I was unable to get into the Grand Hyatt unless I paid $269/day. I went on line and found the Paramoount directly across the stree at $129/day. It is an older renovated hotel but it was clean and comfortable. There are a number of excellent resturants within walking distance. The staff was very friendly and helpful. If you need or want to stay in downtown Seattle, I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (226)
  • Finnish first
Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2011

Great location, clean hotel, excellent service, nice bar/restaurant that has a great happy hour special. What more do you need?

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Boulder, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2011

After my 4-night stay at the Paramount, I was impressed.
Excellent downtown location: only 1-block from the
Convention Center and a couple of blocks from the
Westlake Transit center (light rail to airport). Room
was clean, well-equipped (mini-fridge, coffee maker,
hair-dryer, iron/board, large TV). Room was made up
nicely each day. I found the concierge staff in the lobby
to be quite friendly and helpful. My only quibble
(a minor one) is that the room had two king beds, and
they took up most of the space in the room. Bathroom
was well-equipped with toiletries.
Book online for best rates, and look for senior discount if
eligible.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
San Juan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2011

I usually don't write reviews but I am an avid reader of reviews and I know how important they are. This was my second time in Seattle,last time I stayed at the INN at The Market. I debated whether to stay here or the Hyatt which was right in front of it. I got this room through Quikbook for 129.00 the night, the Hyatt was at 170.00. The rooms from the website looked less luxurious than the Hyatt but I have to say photos were deceiving. Very comfortable room, beds were queens not fulls. So comfortable. I slept better on these beds than the famous heavenly beds of the Westins where we had just stayed at when we came down from Vancouver. Small lobby very intimate but best of all was location. Two blocks away from all the shopping,Nordstrom, Barnes and Noble, West lake center and the monorail 3 blocks down. Pike Place market is about 6 blocks down on the same street. Don't know the concierges name, it would be the older man in the morning but he had great recommendations for restaurants, each one excellent and was so knowledgeable about the city and when was the best times to go to events. Highly recommend this hotel rooms, they were nice and clean and very comfortable. The best thing is they have an empty fridge so you can put all your goodies that you buy from pike place inside

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Portland, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2010

I came here with my basketball team and it was overall a great stay! The staff were very helpful and willing help us so we have a great stay. The rooms were beautiful and clean, nothing to complain about at all. When I wanted to go somewhere, just about everything is very close in walking distance. Just outside the lobby, there's a restaurant called Dragonfish Asian Cafe that has great breakfast, but I never had their lunch or dinner but I heard it's really good!

This just might be the hotel you're looking for during your trip to Seattle

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2010

Comfortable, clean, and a great location. We could easily walk everywhere. Staff was pleasant and very helpful. Lots of great places to see and to dine nearby. Good value for the money.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
vancouver canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2010

First off, I stay in many Coast Hotels as a business traveler. I have found all of the Coast Hotels to have excellent value and very good customer service. I can't comment on the price of the room at this hotel as this 2 night stay was done via points. What I can say is this hotel offers modern rooms and excellent service with some of the best front desk staff I have ever seen. Check in was less than 30 seconds a very polite, not to mention that we were put on the top floor in a king size room which was more than I was expecting. I would rate the decor of the room and the comfort to be better than alot of higher end hotels.You wouldn't notice the difference between a 5 star hotel and this one. It is expensive to park in downtown Seattle as this hotel only offers Valet parking at 27.00 a night but is less expensive than the Westin at almost 50.00 night. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for excellent value and close to shopping Pike Place Market etc. Next time I'm in Seattle this hote will hands down be my first choice!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to The Paramount Hotel? Share your experiences!