“Excellent!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 95 Hotels in Seattle
Bremerton, Washington
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

My grandson and I had tickets to see The Lion King at the Paramount Theater which why I chose this hotel. We originally had reservations for two nights but decided there was no need for the second night, but after staying our first night I wanted to stay the second just because I loved it. The beds are the most comfortable I have ever slept on in a hotel and the pillows/bedding made me feel like I was in a cloud. Cleanliness was superb which was very nice to see. I had trouble figuring out where to park so drove around the block a few times then figured out how to drive up to the entrance and the Valet was prompt and explained it all to me...he was fantastic!! Front desk at check in was also very friendly and the Doorman was super fantastic too and clearly loved his position and was extremely knowledgeable about things to do in Seattle and had great suggestions. Excellent experience all around and will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Kyle A, General Manager at The Paramount Hotel, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you for your kind words Wanda. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your room, and what a compliment that you extended your stay! We hope to see you again on your next overnight in Seattle.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
  • Finnish first
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. We got a spacious room with a king size bed on the third floor. The room was clean and comfortable and the bed was very comfortable (though a little softer than I usually like). The happy hour at the hotel restaurant was unexpectedly great -- in expensive prices, good food, and well poured drinks (I got the house wine).

We were 7 blocks from Pike Market, 3 blocks from the light rail to the airport, and a 15-20 minute walk to the Space Needle. It's a great location and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. It's great you found our downtown location so easy to get to the light rail, Pike Place Market and the Space Needle. We hope you will stay with us on your next trip to Seattle!
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I came down with the stomach flu while in town on business. The cleaning staff made the managers aware I was ill and they checked on me multiple times, brought me ginger ale and allowed me to check out late in the afternoon. The staff showed genuine concern through their actions and I greatly appreciated all that they did!

Also, the beds are comfortable! I was in one for almost 24 hours!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Kyle A, General Manager at The Paramount Hotel, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you for the review Haley. We were so sorry to hear you weren't feeling well on your business trip. There's nothing worse when travelling. Our team was glad to help in any way we could and it's nice to hear you enjoyed the comfortable bed at least!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

The staff was very friendly, the beds are the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept on! They are located downtown within perfect walking distance of everything you need to see! We were there for the Scotts Fire Fighter Stair Climb, and it was a little bit of a walk but we could still walk to the Columbia Center. If we are ever in seattle again I would not hesitate to book here again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Kyle A, General Manager at The Paramount Hotel, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you so much for your great review. We are glad you could walk around downtown and see the sights from our central location! We hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Seattle.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Day one at the Paramount, our first visit to Seattle it rained, hard to believe. We were headed out for a quick bite to eat the front desk attendant Zach offered to go out to his car to lend us his umbrella to help us out, unbelievable! What more do I need to say about service!! More later...

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Kyle A, General Manager at The Paramount Hotel, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Hi Stuart, Thanks for giving a shout out to Zach on our team! We are always thrilled to get compliments like this and we will share it with him. Enjoy your stay!
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I booked a group of rooms at the Paramount during a conference at the convention center (1 block away) and was very pleased. Rooms are on the small side but the bathrooms are thoughtfully designed, and there are refrigerators (and no minibar). The related Asian restaurant (Dragonfish) is good and inexpensive, especially for happy hour which is 3-6p.m. and 9-1 a.m.. The lobby area and rooms are tasteful and well maintained. My only complaint was extremely slow and insecure wi-fi, but I was told an upgrade is underway. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the great review. You are correct, we will be upgrading our Internet services. Guests will soon be be able to experience faster speeds and easier access. We thank you for your patronage. We hope to start the upgrade soon, and have it ready for your next visit to Seattle.
Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

This was my first stay at the Paramount Hotel and it will certainly not be my last. Previously I have stayed at the Hilton Homewood Suites and the Roosevelt Hotel all in the same general area. The location is perfect for a downtown stay. Everything is within a short walk - Pike Place Market, shopping, restaurants, and some of the hospitals. I happened to have an appointment at Virginia Mason Hospital and it was an easy 10 min walk.

My first impression of the Paramount was great. Very friendly and helpful front desk staff, The Bell man was especially helpful and went out of his way to offer any assistance I needed. I was very impressed. My room on the 11th floor was modern and comfortable. The view was disappointing but everything else was exactly what I need in a downtown hotel room - comfortable bed, small fridge, clean bathroom, and a good sized flat screen tv.

I highly recommend this hotel. Perfect location, clean and comfortable rooms, and some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. It is also just a 5 min walk from the lightrail station at Westlake so easy access from the airport without a car, This is my new go to hotel in downtown Seattle. A special thank you to the Bellman for his superb customer service.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Kyle A, General Manager at The Paramount Hotel, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
We are honored to be your new go-to hotel in downtown Seattle. That makes our day to read that in your review. We'd love to welcome you back anytime you're in Seattle. Thank you for your kind review!

Been to The Paramount Hotel? Share your experiences!