“Best choice in downtown Seattle” 5 of 5 stars

Stay Longer, Save More!
Ranked #5 of 99 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Gardnerville, Nv
“Best choice in downtown Seattle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

I have stayed here 30+ tmes over the past 9 years. Attentive, professional staff, great rooms & perfect location.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

location is great. Beds are comfortable but rooms are small. On site restaurant good quality and reasonable priced menu.

1 Thank sjdif
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

Great location, great staff, great rooms. Can't wait to get back!!

Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ChrisandAndrea
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

I've stayed at the Alexis Hotel in Seattle, MANY times. I lived in Seattle for a few years before relocation to Portland, Or. When I visit Seattle, I always try to stay at the Alexis Hotel. It is centrally located, it is stylish, comfortable, affordable, and exceeds my expectations EVERY time. From the complimentary upgrades to the INCREDIBLE pet amenities to the delicious food to the incredibly friendly staff. This boutique hotel has it ALL. During my last visit, I stayed in the suite which was almost as big as my condo! I felt like royalty! Thank you Alexis Hotel for the superstar treatment, on EVERY visit.

Room Tip: The suites are extraordinary, however I've never had a bad room. I prefer the higher floors, pe...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank R Todd J
Brooklyn, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

I can only reiterate what others have said. A wonderful small hotel, located just blocks from Pike Market. Very reasonable rates, especially given that I was upgraded to a huge suite with dining area and sitting room. The bar/cafe downstairs has excellent food, and a great beer and whiskey selection. Free newspapers, nice decor, professional staff. I would definitely return.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank cavafan
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

I stayed at the Alexis a few years ago and had forgotten why I liked it so much. Here is what they do quite well:

- Spacious and tastefully luxurious rooms; my suite has a super-sweet home theater area and wet bar.

- Well-trained, friendly and professional staff.

- Great location - if you like the Pike Street Market area downtown. There are tons of restaurants and interesting stores surrounding the hotel.

- Nice amenities, including good food; A steam room, wine gatherings, gorgeous artwork; I was initially disappointed to see a very limited room service dinner menu, but the restaurant has decided to really nail those limited offerings. It's bistro food, so don't expect complicated fare. Excellent fish and chips - light breading, fresh fish, homemade tartar sauce.

Here is what could improve:

The beer selection. Respectfully, Mr. or Ms. Food and Beverage Mgr., this is the Pacific NW. There is no excuse for not having a fuller, well-balanced beer offering. I do have to give props to the room service woman who, hearing the dissapointment in my voice on the phone at having to settle for an IPA (I'm not an IPA guy, but it was the only legitimate craft beer they had) miraculously showed up with a black IPA she somehow scrounged up. Good initiative!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

I just got home from the best mini vacation I've ever had. My stay at the Alexis was fabulous. The hotel is beautifully decorated, clean and relaxing. The service was professional and everyone greeted us with a smile and warm welcome. I was blown away with our suite, nothing but smiles on my face as I took it all in. The location is perfect for anything you would like to do in downtown. We walked to Pikes, Pioneer Square, and even the waterfront without any time or distance issues and when we needed our car, it was brought up to us within minutes of our asking. I will definitely recommend The Alexis to anyone I know who is looking for somewhere to stay in Seattle! Thank you to the friendly staff who made this weekend so perfect!