“Days Inn at 9100 Aurora” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown

You added Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown to your Saves list
Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9100 Aurora Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98103 (Formerly Days Inn Seattle - Midtown)   |
Ranked #69 of 95 Hotels in Seattle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Ottawa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I selected this hotel because it was more affordable than those downtown but reasonably accessible to downtown. This turned out to be the case. The bus was just across the street. The hotel was clean, but not new. My complaints would be that the wifi was not reliable (I had trouble connecting most days.) My other complaint is the breakfast, which included moldy oranges and discolored eggs -- quite off-putting. Other aspects of the breakfast were o.k. -- cereal, coffee, toast. I would suggest they drop the fruit if it is not going to be fresh (or just offer a serving bowl with canned fruit). I am not sure what the problem with the eggs was. Maybe a bad batch or something. Service was o.k., but not especially friendly -- I am fine with that as long as there are not problems to deal with. I would stay here again. Just hope they take the hint on the breakfasts and put a bit more effort into that.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Cork, Ireland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I booked my son into this 'hotel' for 2 nights as a gift.

He arrived on Friday evening but they refused the reservation on the basis that it was my name on the credit card which paid for the booking. This left him with nowhere to stay late on a Friday evening in Seattle - and informed him they would still charge my credit card !!!

Absolutely disgraceful from a hotel - do not book with these people.

Room Tip: yes, find a different hotel
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Set off this morning at 7am from England, reservation made 4 months ago. Got there at gone 8pm (3am by my bodyclock) to be told my reservation had been cancelled. Apprently they had ran my credit card for the $800 odd bill and had found insufficient funds so sold on my room. I've checked that card same day and it has £6800 available funds on it so can only presume it was Barclays fraud prevention. I only entered that CC at the time of booking anyway, since then I purchased a travel card in USD that would have been used for payment.

I feel very let down. Randy was very belittling and unsympathetic. No offer to look elsewhere in the Days Inn network or use his phone etc. Actively ignored me when someone else came in. Ended up having to book 3 other hotels to cover my 6 day stretch.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Seattle
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

For the price I expected the TV to actually have channels we could watch, wi-fi that was faster than practically non existent, and a breakfast that was mostly edible. Silly me.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown

Address: 9100 Aurora Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98103 (Formerly Days Inn Seattle - Midtown)
Location: United States > Washington > Seattle
Ranked #69 of 95 Hotels in Seattle
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Seattle - Midtown Hotel Seattle
Seattle Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.