“Good value for money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown to your Saves list
Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9100 Aurora Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98103 (Formerly Days Inn Seattle - Midtown)   |
Ranked #66 of 95 hotels in Seattle
Copenhagen V
“Good value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I would recommend this motel. It is nice and clean. The clerk was really nice and helpful - thanks Anthony!
Only real complaint would be the poor wifi coverage in our room. Coverage was good on the premises, but not in our corner room.
The neighborhood is kinda dodgy - a late night stroll might not be your best choice. But for overnite accommodation it is fine.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

197 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

so me and my boyfriend always stay here due to school,we get together and just have a good time in the city and we enjoy it here all the time..We aleays check in with Anthony and hes so proffesional when we come in. We warch as he interacts with guest and He always gives SUPER CUSTOMER SERVICE!!When we check in just like this weekend on may 24th,he was super busy but let me tell you,with all the phone answering and His multi tasking Hes good at what he does,can take calls,check in guest and have irrate guest and He still does it with a smile and His please and thank you's...All around super...With the reviews i read totally um WRONG,These guys make sure We feel safe and Takes care of our needs,from the time we stayed Yes...I recommend..We were in105 and nostly ground floors and it was quiet Moderned out rooms and breakfast always fulfilling.Area does have occassional street women walking but this HOTEL GUARANTEES Goodness...Always reccomends and will stay here as Long Customer service is the way it is....Thanks Anthony big guy is what i call Him, Service Like yours is truly Inspirational....Emy

• Stayed May 2013
Mustang, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I spent a week in Washington, beginning and ending our trip in Seattle. Not being familiar with the area, I booked this hotel online thru Expedia. I will never do that again! The front desk clerk, Kelly, was helpful and service was ok. We actually arrived before the check in time (1:00pm) and were able to check in early which we appreciated. When we got to our room (225 I believe) all of the doors on the second floor were open. Not sure what they were doing, maybe trying to air out the rooms? We walked next door to the Taco Bell. On our way back we noticed some drug syringes laying on top of the bushes on the hotel grounds. The stairways were a little scary for me, being that they were around the corner and you never knew who/what might be lurking underneath. There were prostitutes roaming the streets in front of the hotel. Needless to say we were scared to be out in this area after dark and adjusted our plans accordingly. The carpet in the room was sticky from Lord knows what. We kept the window above the microwave/fridge closed as the people in the business behind the hotel could look right in and there wasn't a screen on the window. I had to hold our curtains closed with hair clips because I was scared of unwanted visitors looking in. All in all I did not feel safe at this hotel. I was scared to walk around the floor in bare feet. The pillows themselves (not the cases) looked to have some brown stains on them which was gross to me. The traffic outside the hotel was insane and a little dangerous too. This was not a pleasant experience and we will not visit this hotel again.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor, mid way down above office. It's a long walk to the stairs and the e...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Cottage Grove
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Property has been well renovated. My only complaint is about the very loud air conditioning unit. Good value.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown

Address: 9100 Aurora Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98103 (Formerly Days Inn Seattle - Midtown)
Location: United States > Washington > Seattle
#9 Best Value Hotel in Seattle
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Seattle - Midtown Hotel Seattle
Seattle Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.