“Nice location, clean rooms, good service” 4 of 5 stars

Belltown Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2301 3rd Avenue, Seattle, WA 98121 (Belltown)   |
Ranked #59 of 95 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I love the Belltown Inn. After months at a Mariott extended stay in the burbs, I moved to the Belltown Inn and have been here three months. The staff are wonderful, the rooms are clean, and you can walk everywhere.
I also took advantage of the covered garage a block away for a little extra $.each month.

I will always stay at the Belltown Inn when working in Seattle.

Room Tip: The corner suites have two sets of windows and lots of sun - but it is VERY noisy at night. Bring yo...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

When I was booking this hotel I didn't expect much as it was located downtown and the price was somewhat cheap for the location. I thought it would be below average. But when I checked in u was really happy with my choice- the room was nice, had a tv, fridge and microwave. Bathroom was clean and well maintained. Had a hair dryer and shampoo/ conditioner/ lotion. The bus stop is right around the corner. One can see Space needle from outside. Front desk personnel was very nice and inviting. There is a surcharge for the Internet access- $5 per day. Other than that everything is great! I would definitely stay there again!

Penticton, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We stayed March 20, 21. Pretty easy place to find when coming off I-5. Parking is in a alley, and its is not scary and you don't need a gun in the dark. But you do need to go to the second garage door with the mirror. I sat at the first door and puched the clicker repeatedly until my wife pointed out the second door, lol. Staff was very helpful and friendly, took less than 2 minutes to check in. The lobby and hallways were very clean, as was the room. The rooms are kinda small, but they have a nice kitchen area, microwave, fridge, coffee maker. Good size desk and chair. If you are looking for a place to sleep, and use a home base this is it while enjoying Seattle this is it.
Had a great stay here. Very clean, safe and a great location. Thanks so much Belltown

Room Tip: We had a courtyard room. There was a dog in there barking for about 10 minutes the first night but s...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

For starters the parking for this hotel is scary. It's located in an alley and if you arrive at night bring a gun. After checking in we were in our hotel room for 10 min when we heard a knock. We got up and before we could get to the door it was being opened by the staff. She explained to us someone complained about a noise. Call me crazy but if u hear anything less than a gun shot you shouldn't have the right to just open the door. We didn't make a noise nor hear one worth "reporting." Bottom line this place is over priced and clearly ran poorly. We will never stay here again.

Sacremento
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was a long-term guest here and found my stay to be quite enjoyable. I've stayed here a couple of different times and have been pleased every time. There is a kitchenette in every room and if you stay long-term you are supplied with dishes, silverware, pots/pan, and a dual hot plate.

If needed, you can get a canvas tote for shopping, as Seattle is a plastic bag free area. They have complimentary bikes, which I used every day to commute to work.

The gem is the young lady that works the night shift a couple of times a week. She is by far the most personable, friendly, helpful, and cheery person of all the staff I came in contact with. Always with a smile. The other staff is a lot more reserved and are not so ready to greet you when you walk in to the lobby.

I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: This is a pet-friendly hotel (only on one floor) so you may hear the occasional barking of one of th...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Understated classy rooms (too small for soccer match). Easy walk (or borrow house bike and helmet) for Seattle's best. Are we there yet?
Reviews must be 200 characters...
A word to the wise is sufficient!

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Belltown Inn? Share your experiences!