“Breakfast of Champions (or conference goers)” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
SE PA
“Breakfast of Champions (or conference goers)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I had the caramel crepe with banana's two days while I was there for a conference. Worth the wait and took it to my class without a problem. The gentleman working both mornings is pleasant to chat with. I would definately recommend this over anything the fast food places in the area have to offer.

Visited October 2012

90% Recommend
Sooke, Canada
“nice selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Had the Lemon Crepe and my wife had the Nutella Crepe with Strawberries. We both liked it.We had the Crepe wrapped into a napkin and ate them on the way to the waterfront.

Visited September 2012
Park City, Kentucky
“Nothing finer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Another query of tripadvisor found us this little creperie less than one block from our hotel. My wife and I are big fans of crepes done right, and these people know how to do it. With prices between 5 and 7 bucks you can choose from an assortment of sweet or savory crepes. If like me, you are a fan of smoked salmon they do an excellent job.

The crepes are so good we ate breakfast there two of the three days we woke in Seattle.

Seating is by chance at a few outdoor tables (four chairs each), or if they are occupied, just order to go and eat this portable treat while you walk.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Louis Mo
“Great street food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

had breakfast here, food was good, fast and the girls behind the counter were very nice. Would go back

Visited June 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Fantastique!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I haven't had crepes this good since I was in France. I first ordered just a savory crepe, It was so good, I had to go back for a dessert crepe.

• Visited June 2012