“nice selection” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Sooke, Canada
“nice selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Had the Lemon Crepe and my wife had the Nutella Crepe with Strawberries. We both liked it.We had the Crepe wrapped into a napkin and ate them on the way to the waterfront.

Visited September 2012

Park City, Kentucky
“Nothing finer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Another query of tripadvisor found us this little creperie less than one block from our hotel. My wife and I are big fans of crepes done right, and these people know how to do it. With prices between 5 and 7 bucks you can choose from an assortment of sweet or savory crepes. If like me, you are a fan of smoked salmon they do an excellent job.

The crepes are so good we ate breakfast there two of the three days we woke in Seattle.

Seating is by chance at a few outdoor tables (four chairs each), or if they are occupied, just order to go and eat this portable treat while you walk.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. Louis Mo
“Great street food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

had breakfast here, food was good, fast and the girls behind the counter were very nice. Would go back

Visited June 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Fantastique!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I haven't had crepes this good since I was in France. I first ordered just a savory crepe, It was so good, I had to go back for a dessert crepe.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tallahassee, Florida
“So good, we ate there 3 times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

My husband and I visited Seattle for 2 days before our cruise left, and one day after. We ate here every day. The first day it was for breakfast. Their name was on our hotel's Seattle tourist map, so we weren't really sure what to expect. But wow! It was AMAZING! We loved the selection, sweet and savory, unique combinations without being too weird. Everything we ordered was unbelievably fantastic. And the prices weren't bad either.

They are located under a covering, I think they call it the arch? So you could go on a rainy day and it wouldn't be a problem to wait in line. They are just a small storefront with 2 tables on the street in front of them. But once we realized we could take the food inside the visitors center, we were hooked!

Not only was the food fabulous, but the service was great as well. The girl who served us the very first morning gave us great tips for visiting the city. The shop is decorated in a french county with a twist of ModCloth style, and the servers all wear adorable outfits (this was totally lost on my husband, of course). We only had one girl who was a little crabby the second day, but the other two girls who served us were amazing.

If you don't know what to get, ask the server what their favorite is. They won't lead you wrong! Oh, and don't be afraid to have a scoop of ice cream on top. Delicious!!

• Visited May 2012