“Hidden Gem” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1,283 of 3,089 Restaurants in Seattle
Madison, Wisconsin
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Most tourists would not find this place, but the locals love it. The pastries are light and tasty, one of the best pastry shops in Seattle. My favorites are the fruit Danish and the almond croissant. The lattes are up to Seattle standards .. Great. What I have recently found is their tasty and healthy sandwiches. The egg sandwich with nutmeg and carmelized onions is a flavor feast.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“My favorite bakery/cafe in Seattle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

This is my favorite bakery/cafe in Seattle.
They have two stores (Phinney Ridge, and Ballard) and I only visit the Phinny Ridge one

Almost all of their pastries are great, but I especially like their mixed berries danish, peach danish, green tea & Azuki red bean muffins.

Their Latte is also great.

It is a popular local bakery, and can be crowded on Saturday/Sunday morning, but I usually can find a seat.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Ballard's best Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

The Japanese-inspired sweets are delicate and beautifully made, and their croissants and quiches truly buttery. We often stop in to admire the treats over a cup of Stumptown's finest. Their sandwiches are fresh and worth the extra time it takes to toast them into crunchy goodness. Having a place in Ballard that offers daily soup specials to go is a big plus.

Visited December 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Sandwiches taste good. It was more filling that it looked. It is good for brunch. I also bought a peach danish, but I...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2008

Sandwiches taste good. It was more filling that it looked. It is good for brunch. I also bought a peach danish, but I couldn't eat. I kept the danish until next morning and it was still tasty. My friend ordered quiche and macha muffin that she really enjoyed. (Visited on Sep, 2008)