“A Gem” 5 of 5 stars

You added Hotel Vintage - a Kimpton Hotel to your Saves list
Hotel Vintage - a Kimpton Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Fifth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101   |
Special Offer
Please Your Palate Promo!
Ranked #8 of 97 Hotels in Seattle
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersGold level
Calgary, Canada
“A Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

We recently stayed two nights at the Hotel Vintage Park in Seattle, but would have loved to stay much longer.
The hotel is charming. The room was comfortable, elegant, cool and spacious. The front desk and valet staff were enthusiastic and helpful in the extreme. And to top it off - for us, certainly - dogs are welcome. And I mean welcome.
Our twelve-year-old daughter wanted to visit Seattle - more specifically the American Girl store - in the worst way. But she didn't want to leave our dog, Babette (blind and diabetic as it happens), behind. So she did the research and found this little gem of a hotel.
From beginning to end - from booking through checkout - we were treated first class. When we arrived, and throughout our stay, the front desk staff had inscribed Babette's name on the dog "blackboard" at the front desk - a huge thing for my daughter. And the hotel and staff were so well set up to welcome pets that, as a pet owner, it made me want to reciprocate in kind. To take good care of the place.
And the place is impeccable. Clean. Intimate. The nightly wine tastings got my wife and I out sampling Washington wines and in touch with other visitors - a great idea all round.
I love this hotel. I love the staff they've assembled. We'd go back (all of us, Babette included) in a heartbeat.
In short, our stay at the Hotel Vintage Park made a great visit to Seattle truly memorable.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone (dog or no) visiting Seattle.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
VintageGM, Front Office Manager at Hotel Vintage - a Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
We loving welcoming guests and their pets to stay with us whenever they are traveling together to Seattle. We feel that everyone can relax and enjoy their vacation knowing that their pet is safe and taken care of. Happy to hear everything went well during your trip and thank you for taking the time to post a review for others to see. Hope to see your family including Babette soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (264)
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I second the nice staff reviews - they are great. The location is excellent as well.

The hotel itself is good but dated and in need of a renovation. It's not as nice as the other Kimpton properties I've stayed at. My room was on the small side (reminded me of hotel rooms in New York), but for the price I got, it was reasonable.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Glad you enjoyed your stay at Vingtage Park! Please come back visit us when you travel to the west coast.
Bend Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

The Vintage Park was excellent. All the staff were incredibly friendly and accommodating, the room was spacious, well appointed (loved the robes!), and clean, the wine reception in the evening was a pleasant break in a busy day, and surprisingly, this elegant hotel loves dogs. We all (me, daughter, dog) had a comfortable stay. Dinner at Tulio's was one of the best meals I've ever had-spendy but worth every cent!
We'll be back!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
The robes, everyone that works at Kimpton can all tell you some great stories about those. We love when guests venture to the lobby for their morning coffee in the leopard print robes. Happy you had such a wonderful stay. Please come back anytime!
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Tho part of a chain group, the lovely thing about Hotel Vintage Park (HVP) and Kimpton's other properties, is that they are all distinct and full of individual character. But staying in Seattle for work for two days recently at the HVP was a nice departure from the hustle and bustle of bigger well known hotels in the area that I've stayed at before. Pluses include an amazing and friendly staff, location/location, beds that make you wanna stay in bed, and simple things like a complimentary wine in the lobby in the evenings. I will slightly gripe about the rather claustrophobic bathrooms and somewhat dated decor. But overall, you will can't lose with this spot. So the next time you are in Seattle and wanna get to know more of the city via your hotel experience, then do like me and get with the HVP! :)

Room Tip: Any of the rooms right off the elevator can be a bit noisy, but still doable compared to bigger and...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
I am so happy that everyone including Cody Coyote enjoyed the stay here at Vintage Park. We love welcoming pets whenever they are traveling with their owners. Hope to see you soon!
Olympia, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

This was a quick trip to Seattle and we needed a hotel close to the action but not too close. We were in town for a show at the 5th Avenue Theater. The Vintage Hotel was perfect! Awesome greeting at the front door, front desk right on the spot!! We arrived at the wine reception, we declined because I don't drink. Just as we were settling into our room chocolates and sparkling water on a lovely tray showed up. Now that is class!!!! We were traveling with our small dog Cody Coyote and he was most appreciated with a welcome package as well. We will definitely stay here the future for sure. The restaurant down stairs is also top notch and accommodated dietary needs superbly. Fun and restful stay. Did I mention St Patrick's day? Everywhere else it was noisy but not here, we slept like babies.

Room Tip: Off of 5th Avenue
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
VintageGM, Front Office Manager at Hotel Vintage - a Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
We are so glad you had such a wonderful holiday weekend here at the Vintage Park. Thank you for taking the time to post a review for the hotel. I am glad you got to bring the whole family including Cody Coyote. I hope you get to visit Seattle again soon since we are so close from Olympia.
Alexandria, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

I stayed here for a week over the 4th of July and could not have been more pleased. The hotel is in a great location-very easy walk to many attractions and mass transit is just around the corner. I had a king room which was on the 4th floor facing the courthouse. The room was a great size. The bathroom was small but certainly not a deal breaker for me. My bed was so comfortable-tons of pillows and duvet that kept me the perfect temperature. In keeping with Kimpton properties, the service was excellent and the property/rooms were well maintained. The am coffee bar and pm wine tasting were nice touches.
Tulio, the restaurant associated with the hotel, was excellent. I had a wonderful dinner (I love the gnocchi) there on two occasions as well as a delicious lunch.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street (5th Ave) may be noisier than those that face the courthouse.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Glad you were able to visit us during one of our favorite holidays here in Seattle. Hope you were able to get out and enjoy some of the fireworks around town. We are lucky to have such a great restaurant in Tulio under the same roof. We look forward to welcoming you back when you make your way back to the west coast.
Seattle, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

This winery themed boutique hotel offers a complimentary nightly wine tasting. Very comfortable rooms ( queen room is a liittle tight quartered). Rooms are nicely decorated and very clean with a well stocked mini bar. Hotel is just blocks away from mass transit and a comfortable walk to Pike Place Market and the waterfront.

• Stayed June 2012
I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the Vintage Park. Glad you made it down to Pikes Place for some local shopping. Hope to see you again!

Been to Hotel Vintage - a Kimpton Hotel? Share your experiences!