Stayed here for Christmas. The Westin is a Seattle landmark and the location can't be beat. It was lovely strolling along downtown Seattle and walking to the market. Our room had a nice view and was large enough. The beds, however, were too soft and already sagging, lacking in firmness and support. Sleep was not comfortable at all. The beddings were soft and comfy and fluffy, though. Also,being in downtown, there was a lot of noise on the streets. Other than those, we still had a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Downtown Seattle Hotel is the front door to shopping, dining and the vibrant downtown Seattle experience. Walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, the Great Wheel, the Aquarium and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Westin Seattle
- The Westin Hotel Seattle Wa
- Seattle Westin