We had a fantastic stay at the Westin. The location is unbeatable. It's right in the heart of downtown and located next to several public transit options, including the LINK train that takes you from Sea-Tac to the hotel. The staff were all very nice and helpful, and we were able to store our luggage after we checked out (thank you for that!). We did NOT have a car, and you don't need one for this part of town as it's within walking distance to most tourist destinations. We got free premium WiFi so make sure you sign up for their rewards program and you can avoid that surcharge. Membership is free.
-All of the amenities that you need. A FedEx Office business center, restaurant, 24-hr room service, coffee, bar, meeting rooms, you name it, they likely have it.
-Very helpful staff who helped us at check-in and even after we checked out. The bar staff was also very lovely.
-Spacious room with a sitting area and the most comfortable bed I've slept in in a while.
-The location is unbeatable and the Westin's round architecture makes it stand out
-You get city views in most rooms and the rooms are curved, like the building, so it makes for a wonderfully unique experience.
-Couldn't hear a thing so the walls appear to be thick and we had a virtually soundproof sleep.
-Lots of ticky-tacky charges. We didn't need to pay for anything further as we didn't have a car and we got free WiFi courtesy of our rewards membership but I can understand how annoying those can be.
-Bathrooms could use a renovation but the water was hot and pressure was great so can't complain too much
-The line upon check-out was very long so we just did the express checkout.
-That's about it! I really couldn't find much to complain about. It's a great hotel that has so many amenities. I wish I could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Downtown Seattle Hotel is the front door to shopping, dining and the vibrant downtown Seattle experience. Walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, the Great Wheel, the Aquarium and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Starwood, BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your The Westin Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Westin Seattle
- The Westin Hotel Seattle Wa
- Seattle Westin