I realize the Seattle area is expensive and I realize downtown can make it even more so. However as a business woman with decades of travel under her belt, I feel this particualr Westin does not have the value to match the cost. One must pay for rooms on higher floors. The valet parking is over $50/24 hours, and the room amenities are basic. On the positive side the location is great for walking to the Pike Place Market, the area shopping malls and some nice restaurants. However those things do not justify the cost of a basic hotel room in a downtown location. The restaurant is a high priced burger joint for goodness sake. This is one Westin I simply can't recommend even if the beds are heavenly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Downtown Seattle Hotel is the front door to shopping, dining and the vibrant downtown Seattle experience. Walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, the Great Wheel, the Aquarium and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Starwood, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your The Westin Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Westin Seattle
- The Westin Hotel Seattle Wa
- Seattle Westin