We stayed at the Westin prior to embarking on a cruise out of Seattle. The hotel is just a short taxi ride from the main port. The hotel staff was very accommodating with some special needs I had traveling with elderly parents. The concierge desk was especially helpful. My main problems with this hotel are that the infrastructure is old and not always conducive to a great guest experience. The elevators are small and slow for the volume of guests. And the walls in the tower rooms are exceptionally thin. I could hear guest conversations next door. The other guests weren't being quiet or loud, just normal, but the walls are thin and we had to turn on sound machines on our iPhones to wash out the background noise. Other than that, it was a good experience and the proximity to the port was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Downtown Seattle Hotel is at the front door to shopping, dining and the vibrant theater district. The Westin Seattle Hotel is in the heart of it all near all the great Seattle attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Westin Seattle
- The Westin Hotel Seattle Wa
- Seattle Westin