We booked by calling the Westin 1-800 number and managed to get a deal that was better than anything we saw online. $200 a night for an upper floor, water view, king, non-smoking over a holiday weekend. My friends were not as excited about their view because of the construction - be sure to ask for a room that is high enough. The beds were very comfortable - the maid service was amenable - leave them a few dollars a day and they don't forget you. The concierge, depending on which one you got, was helpful. Some were less friendly than others. Check out the restaurant across the street for breakfast - you are not limited to just Starbucks in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Downtown Seattle Hotel is at the front door to shopping, dining and the vibrant theater district. The Westin Seattle Hotel is in the heart of it all near all the great Seattle attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Westin Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Westin Seattle
- The Westin Hotel Seattle Wa
- Seattle Westin