We stayed at the Westin Seattle for four nights. The location can't be beat. We were able to take light rail from and to the airport and walked between the hotel and the station.
I fell for a teaser offer from the hotel ahead of our stay and booked a high floor room with a view. The view was absolutely stunning. We were able to see the Great Wheel, Pike Place Market and the sound.
I still found the room way overpriced, even with a conference rate. We had two double beds in the room, which was smallish by today's business hotel standards. There was only one tiny nightstand between the beds and it was completely occupied by the lamp, phone, and clock radio. While I appreciated having a desk and two conversation chairs and a small table, the extra bed meant the room was absolutely crammed full of furniture. There was a small closet with one tiny chest of drawers. For two people (even light packers like us) on a four-night stay, I found the room to be too small. We couldn't stow our luggage out of the way and it seemed like we were constantly tripping over each other and our luggage. I can't even imagine the horror of trying to fit four people into this room.
There were plenty of outlets for charging devices. We just had to find them. There was a charging station tucked behind the TV.
The room had a safe, though ours didn't work and we didn't bother to call and get it fixed.
The room and the bathroom were clean. The bathroom had a magnification mirror. Once the fluorescent lights warmed up, the bathroom was well-lit. I really appreciated the light directly over the tub/shower. And we both liked the rain shower head.
The staff here were gracious, attentive, and friendly.
I'd stay here again if the price was right, though I'd shop for a better value and a larger room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Downtown Seattle Hotel is the front door to shopping, dining and the vibrant downtown Seattle experience. Walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, the Great Wheel, the Aquarium and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Starwood, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your The Westin Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Westin Seattle
- The Westin Hotel Seattle Wa
- Seattle Westin