We were on the 29th floor overlooking Elliott Bay -- beautiful every day & night! The staff was very kind & courteous, bartender attentive with very clean rooms (bathrooms) and comfortable beds. Our corner room was very roomy as we felt spoiled compared to much smaller San Francisco or NYC rooms. Lucky Us! Unfortunately, we had to walk down the stairs after our BSU loss to UW when the elevators shut down due to water/electrical problem that set off a 3-alarm firetruck run!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Downtown Seattle Hotel is at the front door to shopping, dining and the vibrant theater district. The Westin Seattle Hotel is in the heart of it all near all the great Seattle attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Westin Seattle
- The Westin Hotel Seattle Wa
- Seattle Westin