I really enjoyed my stay at the Westin. I LOVED the bed and the wonderful bedding...it was so soft, clean, and comfortable! I stayed on the 15th floor and had a view of the buildings and the water. It was very quiet, and my room was spacious. The pool, hot tub, and balcony from the pool looked great but I was too busy to enjoy them! I also wanted to take advantage of the amazing work out clothes and shoes deal - $5 (!!great!!) to work out in the gym but was too busy with my seminar and playing tourist.I ate lunch at the hotel's restaurant twice, and enjoyed the full breakfast one day. I was with people who grabbed coffee and a breakfast snack on one of the days.
It's easy to walk to Nordstrom's and other stores, or the Convention Center, several blocks walk to Pike's Place (fine for adults in reasonable shape), easy to grab the monorail to the Space Needle, and easy walk to the light rail to go to the Airport.
Everyone was friendly and pleasant. There is also a bar in the lobby, and wifi there as well.
Everyone in my large group enjoyed our stay at the Westin!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Downtown Seattle Hotel is the front door to shopping, dining and the vibrant downtown Seattle experience. Walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, the Great Wheel, the Aquarium and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Starwood, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your The Westin Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Westin Seattle
- The Westin Hotel Seattle Wa
- Seattle Westin