My husband and I made a short trip to Seattle last October for our 3rd anniversary. We had some Starwood points to use and had always wanted to go to Seattle. It was a once in a lifetime experience because we will never use a westin hotel again nor make a trip to Seattle again. The hotel is old and not well kept. The rooms are dark, dirty, and smelling of smoke. The hallways had the same the same trash sitting next to one of the rooms for two full days. We literally asked for 'help' from the staff twice. Once while checking in and once while checking out. And both times they were rude. The valet takes FOREVER (even despite calling ahead of time). There are so many other hotels in Seattle. Don't waste your money or your points.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Downtown Seattle Hotel is the front door to shopping, dining and the vibrant downtown Seattle experience. Walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, the Great Wheel, the Aquarium and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Starwood, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your The Westin Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Westin Seattle
- The Westin Hotel Seattle Wa
- Seattle Westin