My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights last July. The location is the best part of the hotel! You can walk to most places and its very close to Pikes market, coffee, bars and if course tons of restaurants. We do enjoy staying downtown when we travel though.
The room was spacious and we upgraded to the deluxe with a water view. The windows are floor to ceiling so we really had an amazing view.
The downside to the hotel is that it's extremely crowded all the time. This was our 2nd stay here (another time in October for a Seahawks game) and there's a lot of people everywhere. If you're looking for a quaint hotel, this is NOT it.
Also, it was a little overpriced for a Westin. We are Starwood members so stay at them often. This sent one of my favorites but it will do because of the service and views.
Overall, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Downtown Seattle Hotel is at the front door to shopping, dining and the vibrant theater district. The Westin Seattle Hotel is in the heart of it all near all the great Seattle attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Westin Seattle
- The Westin Hotel Seattle Wa
- Seattle Westin