Stayed here for two nights in early April after an Amtrak train trip from San Diego on the Coastal Starlight (very good train ride). Great location near to all the downtown tourist locations and restaurants. Professional, helpful front-end staff. Large, comfortable room with excellent beds (as per all the Westin hotels I've stayed at). Beautiful views of the north part of downtown from our 21st floor room.
Same complaint as with all the Westin, Hilton, Marriott, etc. hotel chains. The nickle and diming for room WiFi service is petty. When charging over $200 per night for a room, WiFi should be included. If the mom & pop hotels can include these service charges in the room rates, surely the high-end hotels can do like-wise. What's next, charging for toilet use and showers?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Downtown Seattle Hotel is at the front door to shopping, dining and the vibrant theater district. The Westin Seattle Hotel is in the heart of it all near all the great Seattle attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Westin Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Westin Seattle
- The Westin Hotel Seattle Wa
- Seattle Westin