I'm was here on a work related conference and I must say my experience here was an excellent one. From the location to the service. This is a must stay at hotel. I'm from Boston and the city of Seattle is a very nice one. The only negative thing I have to say about the city is that it has a lot of homeless people, and somewhat shady looking crowd around the downtown area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Downtown Seattle Hotel is at the front door to shopping, dining and the vibrant theater district. The Westin Seattle Hotel is in the heart of it all near all the great Seattle attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Westin Seattle
- The Westin Hotel Seattle Wa
- Seattle Westin