“great hotel and location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #38 of 95 Hotels in Seattle
Las Vegas, Nevada
“great hotel and location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

we have stayed here numerous times. The best city location which is near the theatre, Nordstroms, movies, Pike Place, restaurants,& all types of shopping. Close to the light rail system which is good if you take it to the airport. Taxis are always waiting outside the front door. Clean large modern rooms and the most comfy beds. Reasonable price compared to other hotels.Comouters in the lobby for guests to use along with tv.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (428)
  • Indonesian first
Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I stayed here while attending a convention at the convention center which is less than a 5 minute walk. Very convenient location. The hotel is clean and service was exceptional. When checking in as is usual for a convention there was a long line but they moved through quickly and efficiently with a minimal wait time. Room had nice view and was very comfy.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Many thanks for your review and for choosing the Sheraton Seattle for your business trip. We love hearing that you received exceptional service and that you enjoyed the view from your room. Our Front Desk Staff does a wonderful job of managing the check-in/check-out process and we thank you for your nice comment regarding this. We would enjoy having you back at the Sheraton the next time your travels bring you to Seattle.
New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Location is great, right in the heart of downtown Seattle, and everything is within walking distance. Room price is reasonable, room is clean and bed is very comfy. Amazing view from higher floor, close to cinema, shopping and restaurants. Staff is very friendly and they have great breakfast in their restaurant. Definitely a great place to stay in Seattle.

Room Tip: pick higher floor, amazing view from the top.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and potential guests. Great location, reasonably priced, clean and comfortable rooms, amazing views and friendly staff - what more could we ask for! Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.
Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This hotel is in the heart of Seattle minutes from everywhere. It is big and can get busy but there is a very good service delivery. The staff gave great service and nothing was to much trouble.
An easy walk to Pike Market or subway the hotel has easy access to the airport ($40) in a taxi and is in the centre of the shopping district.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for the Five Star review. When it comes to location - you can't beat the Sheraton Seattle. We are situated right in the heart of downtown. I am glad to hear you got out and explored the city. Thank you for mentioning the wonderful service you received from our staff. We have a great team and they work hard to ensure our guests have a memorable stay. We look forward to your return visit.
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I booked this hotel for one night. I arrived at the hotel a little earlier than the designated check in time of 3 pm and when my room was not ready I completely understood and simply gave them my phone number when they offered to give me a call when the room was ready. 2:45 came and I still had not received a call so I checked the front desk and they said that the room was still not ready. Finally at 3:05 I saw a huge line forming at the front desk and going out the front door of the hotel. I got in line and after waiting 30 minutes in line I spoke with a front desk attendant who told me that despite being 35 minutes past their check in time the room was not ready. It appeared that the same had been told to the guests who had been ahead of me in line as everyone just kind of hung around in the lobby. I had somewhere to be and so had to leave the hotel and then finally received a call at about 4:30 pm telling me my room was finally ready. I was unable to get my key until 10:00 pm because of plans I already made. My room was nice when I was finally able to get into it but the delay had caused me to shift my plans for the day quite a bit. I wasn't offered any sort of compensation for this inconvenience and I will probably neither stay at or recommend this hotel in the future. Pretty disappointed in the Customer Service for a $200+ per night hotel. Hoping service will be better during my stay at the SF Sheraton Next week.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Madalena M, Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
We appreciate your feedback and understand that when you arrive you would expect to have a room ready for you within a reasopnable amount of time. We sincerely apologize for the experience you were provided. We have reviewed your comments with our teams and can assure you that incidents of this nature are not the norm here and will not occur in the future. Our Laundry facilities were disrupted and we had a difficult time that Saturday preparing rooms for our guests. We truly appreciate you bringing these matters and your experience to our attention and we would very much appreciate the opportunity to redeem ourselves.

Warmly,

Madalena Miller
Director of Rooms
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I must say - I do not usually stay at a Sheraton, but this trip was beyond my control. I had one night here and it was terrific. I had a corner suite, 5th floor, terrific view of the city, great location right off Pike St. I can't say anything bad about the room. Room was clean and nice. The honor system snack box always annoys me, but theirs was full of reasonable choices at unreasonable prices - same with the mini bar. I understand the prices I think, but I also know that if the prices were more normalized I would take a few things. Valet service was quick and seemingly efficient.
Worth a stay. My room was an upgrade and will run north of $350.

Room Tip: ask for an upgrade when you arrive - and a corner room is highly recommended.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
We are delighted that your travels brought you to the Sheraton Seattle and that you had a terrific stay. We are glad to hear that you found our rooms comfortable, clean and well appointed. We hope you will choose our hotel on your next visit to the beautiful Northwest.
hometown
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Spending the night in Seattle at the Sheraton is a nice way to see and experience Seattle by walking. Pike place market is six blocks away. The Sheraton service is excellent from check in to check out including resolving any problems if needed. Dog friendly is great too. The room size is very comfortable. We had a very restful sleep and were able to extend our checkout time. The lobby area is extremely large and yet warm feeling.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Sheraton Seattle. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and received excellent service from all the staff you interacted with. We do have floors that are designated dog friendly with special amenities just for "man's best friend". Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Been to Sheraton Seattle Hotel? Share your experiences!