“Nice Experience.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 95 Hotels in Seattle
Arizona
“Nice Experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 5 nights. It's a very nice, clean hotel with friendly, accommodating service. A little pricey at about $165 a night, but that might be the going downtown Seattle rate. No microwave or empty refrigerator, which we missed. 2 full size beds was our only option to an adjoining king room, which we were also disappointed in. The first day we forgot to leave a tip for housekeeping. They did a great job. The rest of the days we left a $3 or $5 tip and we got extra water, coffee and towels... Nice!

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (428)
  • Indonesian first
Stanford, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was on a weekend trip with my parents who came for a visit and I must say that the hotel exceeded my expectation. The hotel representatives are really attentive to our needs and are really polite. We asked for extra coffee and it came in less than a few minutes. The location is also great, walking distance to my favorite Cheesecake Factory. The valet parking people are also really nice.

One downfall that applies to all the major chain hotels, not just this particular one: I still do not quite get the concept of charging for wireless connection. This is 2013 and I feel that it should have become complementary.

• Stayed April 2013
GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I don't usually stay in Sheraton hotels. But I have to say that this experience has changed my mind. The customer service was impeccable from the bellman who greeted me when I arrived to the check in person, house cleaning staff, waiter, even the omelet guy. Simply amazing and wonderful. You always hear about "Ritz Carlton service" but let me honestly say that the Ritz can take some lessons from Sheraton Seattle Hotel.

Also my room was very clean and the bed was oh-so-comfy!

Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I stayed one night at the Seattle Sheraton while at a convention. The location is great since you can walk to the Pike Place Market, take a ferry, and easily get to the Seattle Center. We had a standard room and then upgraded to a slightly larger room. The increased cost was negligible ($10) and worth it! The view was wonderful, the bed and pillows so comfortable. The staff was attentive and helpful. The only issue that I had was getting my coffee in the lobby in the morning. In Seattle, one expects excellent coffee. The staff in the little take out cafe must be tired of tourists, and it showed. The staff in the wine bar were very friendly and helpful. They have a lovely little happy hour where you can try a quality red and white wine for a very reasonable cost.

Room Tip: ff you take your disposable cup from your room, you can take it to a nearby Starbucks for a slight d...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to connect with us regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your guestroom and were able to relax and unwind on our super comfortable beds. Seattle is a bustling city with many attractions and activities all within walking distance from the Sheraton Seattle and we are pleased to hear you were able to explore some of the must-sees. The Fountain Wine Bar in our lobby is a great place to meet up with friends and enjoy our Sheraton Social Hour. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Toledo, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is in the heart of downtown, within walking distance of many things. Good restaurants, Shopping even a Football or Baseball game. There is Starbucks on every corner. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. Valet parking only.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Sheraton Seattle. We are delighted to hear that your stay was a great experience. The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds are very comfortable and I am glad that you enjoyed it as well as your room. It sounds as if you were able to take advantage of our central location and enjoyed the many shops and restaurants Seattle is known for. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm Regards!
Mill Creek, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My sister and I stayed at the Sheraton for a fun weekend away. The room was large, clean, and really the best bed I've ever slept in. The sheets, pillows, mattress, comforter, were all perfect. We had a nice view of the city and the location was right in the heart of Seattle Our only complaint was the noise. Our room had a connecting door to the room next to ours. Of course we didn't open the door, but we could hear EVERYTHING they said. The room was only supposed to hold 3 people, but our guess is that there were at least 10 people in there. We let the front desk know around 4 pm that we were worried about the noise they'd make later in the night. They reassured us that security would take care of it if it was a problem. We were planning on staying up late ourselves so were hoping it wouldn't be a problem. We got back to the room around 1:30 am and they were still going strong. We called security 2X and they took care of the problem. We were then awoken the next morning by a crying baby on the other side. Oh well, still the most comfortable bed ever.

Room Tip: Don't get a room that connects to another room, unless you know the people on the other side.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Madalena M, Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
We appreciate your review and are disappointed to hear you did not experience the comfortable and relaxing stay we strive to provide here at the Sheraton Seattle. What you experienced is neither standard nor is it acceptable and for that we are very sorry. Our Engineering team has identified a solution to eliminate the noise you experienced within the few weeks. On the other hand we are so pleased that you enjoyed our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds and would look forward to your return visit!

Warmly,

Madalena Miller
Director of Rooms
Sunnyvale, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I just finished my 10th stay at this Sheraton, I figured I would share what I like about it. The rooms are comfortable, clean and well maintained. The location is outstanding, in the center of downtown, with easy access to restaurants, shopping and Pikes Market 6 blocks away. I have stayed several times at the Westin, which is also nice, though I prefer the Sheraton. I have also stayed twice at the W, which is very nice, but the Sheraton's location is better than both the W and the Westin.

Room Tip: There are 2 main towers, I am not sure which is better. I typically stay in the Union St tower, it i...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to connect with us at the Sheraton Seattle. Thank you for sharing our convenient location to all that Seattle has to offer with our future travelers. We are grateful for your insights regarding our beds location and all that we have to offer. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Warmly,

Madalena Miller
Director of Rooms

Been to Sheraton Seattle Hotel? Share your experiences!