Room was pretty clean, but very small for 2 adults and 2 little children. Only 1 chair available for sitting at the table. Front desk staff was nice and helpful. Only encountered 1 unfriendly person serving breakfast. Very slow elevator. We were on the 3rd floor and it was much quicker to take the stairs. Proximity to the Space Needle was good.
We were going to Safeco Field for a baseball game and when I made the reservation, I was told that there was a shuttle for $7 round trip and told to make a reservation at the front desk when we arrived. When making the reservation, I was told that there was a cruise trip in and the shuttle would not be accommodating those going to the ball game. So, we were advised to walk to the Space Needle and take the monorail to the Westlake Shopping mall. Then walk to the bus stop and take the bus to the Field. Involved quite a bit of walking for a 5 year old child.
Breakfast was great. Lots of hot food and plenty of available seating in different rooms.
Pool was closed due to an accident, but we understand that there are things that can't be helped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Quality Inn Seattle Center enjoy the convenient location to Seattle's many tourist attractions, while enjoying panoramic views of the Space Needle and South Lake Union from your room. Our newly retro renovated rooms give you that Northwest craftsmen feel and comfort. Our central location allows both business and leisure travelers easy access to downtown business', shopping, and night life such as the Pikes Place Market, the Chihuly Glass Museum, Experience Music Project, Pacific Science Center, IMAX, Pioneer Square, Elliot Bay's waterfront and both Safeco and Century Link Stadiums for sporting events. We also are close to Seattle's hospitals like Swedish, Harborview, and the University of Washington Medical Center. Our location also has access to Seattle's many local neighborhoods. For a bite of Seattle wander to Queen Anne for some local cuisine, enjoy the boats at the Ballard Locks, or explore the self-acclaimed "center of the universe" in Fremont. For those on business travel, enjoy a hot breakfast after a quick work out in the fitness center. Access the internet throughout the entire hotel with our complimentary WIFI. With quick access to Starbucks Headquarters, Boeing, Microsoft, Amazon Headquarters, hospitals, REI and the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation right at your doorstep getting to your appointments is convenient and easy. Here with the family? Enjoy your trip by relaxing in our heated indoor pool and hot tub (This hotel is making improvements: The following facilities are closed until further notice Swimming pool & Spa tub) after complimentary breakfast cooked by our certified chef in the Q-Cafe & Restaurant. Take the family to see the penguins at the Woodland Park Zoo or see the octopus lurking in the Seattle Aquarium. Go shopping at the Nordstrom flagship store, take in the sights and smells at Pikes Place Market, or just enjoy a cup of coffee overlooking the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, BookIt.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Seattle
- Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Quality Inn Hotel Seattle
- Quality Inn Seattle
- Seattle Quality Inn