“Wonderful stay in a great location!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #50 of 97 Hotels in Seattle
Houston, United States
“Wonderful stay in a great location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I traveled to Seattle for business and was recommended this hotel from a coworker. The hotel is in a great location in the heart of downtown. We were just a short walk from the Pike Place Market and about a 20 minute drive from the airport. The hotel is very nice and the bathroom was clean and spacious- with TWO showerheads. A definite plus. I have a beautiful view of downtown and the Puget Sound beyond from my 19th floor King suite. Just perfect! And the staff is the friendliest I have ever met! keep up the good work!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Varmdo, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Was at this hotel in conjuction with a company conference, never tried the restaurant but the hotel itself was very welcomming, and the staff was great at helping and assisting as needed.

Front desk had some mixup between rooms and charges a couple of times bu they managed to resolve that in a efficient manner.

The room is bright, reasonably fresh and the beds was good. Cleaning was done quickly and to good standard even if the toiletry distribution was somewhat of a suprise every day.

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I have been loyal to Hilton for 15 years spending 3 weeks out of the month with them! Accumlated many points and quit work a year ago at the Diamond status! Used points to travel to Hawaii Waikki Village Resort, beautiful property with wonderful room) , then on our last leg came to Vancouver Hilton Hampton inn where I was upgraded with a beautiful suite, then on to Seattle where I was given a room for 50,000 points a night by the ice machine and had to ask for free internet because my status dropped when I quit work! They were gracious to give me the Internet ( this one time)! Found hair in the bathtub! Air conditioning is loud! I am very disappointed in Hilton and the way they treat their loyal customers! The staff here is extremely nice, James at the desk was very helpful! The bell man, Chuck is the best ever, love Seattle, hotel is in good location! Mattress needs to be replaced, very soft !

Room Tip: Do not get room 1717! By ice machine, noisy!
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Redmond, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Finding dining options for a group of 90+ was made effortless with the fantastic assistance of Jeremiah K, manager catering sales. Our group had many changes throughout the process and last minute additions. Jeremiah went with the flow and everything worked out smoothly. Guests spoke highly of their dining experience. Of all the events I coordinated for this group, the dinner at the Hilton with Jeremiah's assistance was hands down the best and easiest. I highly recommend the Hilton for a group event. It was a pleasure working with them and I look forward to coordinating another event there.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Katje D, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Seattle, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Heather,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review of your stay. I agree that Jeremiah is a wonderful Sales & Catering manager. He goes above and beyond for all of his clients and we are lucky to have such a knowledgeable manager as a member of our team. I will make sure to share your sentiments with the banquets staff as well. Please think of us for any future corporate events. We would love to host you again.
Cheers!
Greenville, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Wife and I stayed here for 2 nights in late APR - used Hilton Honors points. About a half mile walk from Pike Place Market. Clean room, comfortable king bed. Modern "millennial style" lounge area. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Room Tip: 14th floor is really the first floor of rooms....
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Ron,
Thank you so much for your great review of the Hilton Seattle. I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to praise our property. I love your description of our lobby area! I agree that after our remodel that the lobby is now a very modern "millennial" look. Please let me know if your travels bring you back to the Seattle area. I would love to give you the VIP treatment. I look forward to hearing from you.
katje.dye@hilton.com
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Seattle. It was quiet, I had a nice view. It was walking distance to shopping and Pikes Market. The staff was very helpful and the room was a good size and clean. I would stay there again when I go back. It was also a good value for a brand name hotel in the heart of the city. They also had parking in the building.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Elizabeth,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I agree that we do have great views. One really can't beat our central location in the downtown area as well. I hope you think of the Hilton Seattle if your travels bring you back to the area.
Cheers!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The staff were friendly and helpful. I happened to leave my phone charger in the bathroom when we checked out. Called the hotel and spoke to housekeeping. When they found my charger they called back and then mailed it to me next day. I rate this hotel lower only because the walls are incredibly thin!! You hear every door closing, every conversation, everyone else's television. I was really disappointed by that.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Kiley,
Thank you for writing a review of your stay. I'm so glad that our staff made such an impression on you. I'm also happy to hear that we were able to get your phone charger back to you so quickly. I do apologize for you being able to hear the neighbors TV in the room. I know that this would bother me as well. Please let me know if your travels bring you back to the Seattle area. I can be reached via email at katje.dye@hilton.com.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Katje Dye- Guest Services Manager

Been to Hilton Seattle? Share your experiences!