“very nice business/tourist hotel in downtown Seattle” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #51 of 97 Hotels in Seattle
Greenville, South Carolina
“very nice business/tourist hotel in downtown Seattle”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Wife and I stayed here for 2 nights in late APR - used Hilton Honors points. About a half mile walk from Pike Place Market. Clean room, comfortable king bed. Modern "millennial style" lounge area. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Room Tip: 14th floor is really the first floor of rooms....
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The staff were friendly and helpful. I happened to leave my phone charger in the bathroom when we checked out. Called the hotel and spoke to housekeeping. When they found my charger they called back and then mailed it to me next day. I rate this hotel lower only because the walls are incredibly thin!! You hear every door closing, every conversation, everyone else's television. I was really disappointed by that.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Gilroy, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

An exceptional experience. The staff consistently went out of their way to insure that I had exactly what I needed/wanted. Way beyond expectations. The service started with the front desk and extended to the brkfast that was served on the executive floor.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

southern california
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Stayed here two nights while on combined business/family trip. Booked the club floor with a very good rate. I am a Diamond member and was comped breakfast downstairs in addition to the lounge. Breakfast was OK - not wonderful not terrible. Some of the food was fresh while other items tasted a little "old". I requested no feathers on the bed in my reservation and this was not done - moreover they sent someone up with nonfeather pillows and blankets but they would not make the bed they said they were not housekeeping and housekeeping was gone for the day. This was at 9pm, not terribly late. Strange because at other full service Hilton hotels I've had housekeeping make the bed as late as 11pm. They comped my parking tomake up for this - which was a HUGE savings and I was grateful for that. The lounge was ok - the evening snacks were better than some US properties and not as good as many international properties. The lounge ran out of bottled water and so on my last day I took a $5 bottle of water from the minibar. At the checkout they said I could have it for free because of the lounge running out of water. I asked to make sure it was not charged later on after checkout and they assured me it would not be. Well my credit card statement came and there is a $5 charge on it for the water (I assume). I called the hotel and they reconnected me to someone in the central Hilton office who then claimed to file some sort of claim with the hotel. No one was able to take care of this over the phone - and I have no idea whether it will be taken care of. I then called my credit card to dispute the charge and this is where i am now with this $5 charge on my credit card. It was not worth my time to deal with it but as a Hilton Diamond member I feel that the hotel needs to do this correctly and they will not learn if someone does not complain about it and follow it through.

My advice is that if you have to stay at this hotel and they promise you something verbally at the front desk, the GET IT IN WRITING, even if it is a small amount, because it could be a major headache later on.

My experience with the hotel is that the property is rather nice but the staff needs some work they are "rough around the edges" in terms of following through with promises and guest requests. Obviously they are trying but apparently not completing the follow through.

Also the lounge seems very stingy with bottled water. This is cheap stuff and they put out only a few bottles at a time and then apparently run out. I have not seen this behaviour at other Hilton properties.

Room Tip: club floors are nice and have a view
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I was having a tough travel week and had a hard time finding the hotel (signage is a problem) and James was outstanding in helping me out. Room was nice, modern and clean. Power plugs were a real problem. EVERY hotel should have this figured out by now. I would recommend this hotel to any type of traveler. Thanks James!

Slidell, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel is in a super location for all downtown convention and tourist activities. The high floors have the best views, of course. The hotel lobby check in is accessible by elevator only. Sometimes there are staff at the ground entry desk, but most of the times I past it there was no one, The front desk personnel are average, except for Lon. he is very customer focused and follow ups on any issues.
The executive room I was in was comfirtable, but not very large.
The executive lounge has great views of the city towards the stadium. The loung offers are average.
I will consider staying here again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Tawni_Holt, Front Office Manager at Hilton Seattle, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Bill167,
I am so happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us and especially the service from Long. We are glad he made such a great impression on you. I am happy you were able to enjoy our newly renovated executive lounge and the great views that come with it. We hope next time your travels bring you to Seattle you will choose to stay with us again.
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The location was perfect for business & pleasure. Getting to the rail line was easy and a nice walk. Proximity to the Convention Center made it easy to get to meetings as well as make any needed quick runs back to the hotel. All the shopping close by was an added bonus.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for your review, I am so happy to hear that while your were here on business you were able to have some fun as well due to our great location. We hope to have you back soon!

Been to Hilton Seattle? Share your experiences!