“Never again” 2 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points
Ranked #52 of 95 Hotels in Seattle
“Never again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

We thought we would order Breakfast in bed. Since it was Christmas Morning. They never picked up our order. So we called the front desk. They would send someone right up. Decided to check on it again hour and half later. Once again no one bothered. Had to walk down and order it in person. Only took 3 times. And it was one of the worst Breakfast I've ever had. And it ONLY costed $49.00 all I wanted was to Surprise my Wife for Christmas, thanks to the Seattle Hilton for ruining that idea

• Stayed December 2014
Katje D, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Seattle, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Rainy04,
I'm very sorry to hear that you had such a disappointing experience during your stay with us. I know that if I wanted a special Christmas breakfast in bed and it wasn't delivered I would feel the same way. Please contact me directly because I would love to make this situation right for you. You can reach me via email at katje.dye@hilton.com or call at (206)624-0500.
Katje Dye-Guest Services Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
San Antonio, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The first room I was put in smelled like someone had been chain-smoking in it for a week. Horrible! Asked for a new room, quiet, high floor. Was put lower down than the previous room, right next to the elevator. The whirring noise of the elevators going up and down all night was, again - Horrible! This hotel is very very close to the highway. The traffic noise is deafening. I am a Hilton Honors member. I've been one for years. The Hilton Satisfaction Promise was never communicated to me. I will never stay at this Hilton again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Tawni_Holt, Front Office Manager at Hilton Seattle, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Paul F,
I am very sorry that you experienced issues during your stay. As a guest staying in a non smoking hotel, I would be very upset as well going into a room that smelled of smoke. We try our best to make sure our guest have a wonderful stay and I am sorry that we fell short. I would love a chance to make it right. Please contact me directly at tawni.holt@hilton.com
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Initially, I was a bit concerned about what I read on TripAdvisor, but after my visit, I was very pleased with the property.
Good Location, renewed rooms, nice views due to location of rooms on higher floors.
Room was extremely clean, and the staff was very friendly.
Would like to point out Michael the overnight manager, Katje the Guest Service Manager, and Michael the Concierge as "stand out" staff members.
Staff was able to get me checked-in early, assigned a very nice room and a high floor which included lounge access, and was able to grant a late check-out without hesitation.
Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Dear C F,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased tohear that our staff made your stay pleasant. We hope to see you again soon!
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Great location and staff. The views were fabulous and the room was very comfortable. The downside was the food; breakfast was terrible and the room service food the same. Seattle has great places to eat, take advantage!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Dear non326,
I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. I am sorry you had an issue with our food and we will put in more ways to do quality control on that to ensure our guests are getting a great dining experience.
seattle, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Location very good, rooms comfortable and very clean, close to many good restaurants, galleries and shopping. The staff friendly and helpful. My only complaint was the hotel restaurant, it was not great, food lacked freshness and was fairly expensive for what it was. Our server was excellent and didn't charge us for a dish that was greasy and poorly cooked. I would go back to the hotel though.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Tawni_Holt, Front Office Manager at Hilton Seattle, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Linda B,
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that the location fit your Seattle needs. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our clean rooms and our friendly staff. Thank you as well for your constructive feedback regarding our restaurant. We will use these comments to improve the experience. We hope to see you in the not so distant future!
Beaverton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I travel for work but often have a per-night room cap for cost. Sometimes it can pose as a problem for finding a decent hotel in a high cost city. For being in the center of downtown Seattle this is a fantastic and beautiful hotel for a very reasonable cost.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Tawni_Holt, Front Office Manager at Hilton Seattle, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Alicia H
We are very glad to hear that you were able to stay with us within your budget and enjoyed our hotel. Thank you so much for your review!
Newport, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This Hilton is a mere two blocks from the WA St. Conv Ctr but not as visible as the Sheraton or Hyatt or Motif. There is an elevator to the underground concourse of food and shops that connects to access of the 2nd floor of the Conv Ctr. Beautiful views from the upper-floors. Wireless Internet is sluggish but hotel staff is not. It is an older-modernist era-high-rise so rooms are not spacious but very comfortable.

Dear Luke A,
Thank you for your review and we are happy to hear you loved our location and that you were able to use the concourse to get to the convention center. We hope that when your travels bring you to Seattle that you will chose to stay with us again.

Been to Hilton Seattle? Share your experiences!