“Disappointed” 2 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   400 Spring St., Seattle, WA 98104   |
Ranked #76 of 95 Hotels in Seattle
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

Family suite was no different than a regular double room and the price was the same. Bathroom was very small, but updated. Housekeeping did not refill bathroom supplies. We had to go to the desk to ask for Kleenex and extra towels. You'd think they should know how many people are residing in the room. Only 1 elevator was working. Thin walls, dirty floors, broken ice machines. Got up early on the last day for a walk 2 hrs before checkout to a bunch of people waiting for the elevator. A housekeeper asked if I was done in my room. Rude and pushy. The other people heard and they were rolling their eyes and grumbling so I assumed they were asked the same. Had to ask for caffeinated coffee and they had no blackout drapes-just sheers. Beds were not comfortable. Good location-15 min walk to Safeco/Century Link, valet parking only-a couple dollars cheaper than neighbouring hotels. Disappointed and will not be returning.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I have been staying at the Executive Hotel Pacific for years. When I first stayed, the name of the hotel was The Pacific Plaza. The rooms are very small but clean and well kept. The hotel is worn around the edges but still offers a great location and good value. The staff is friendly and accommodating. If you want a luxury hotel this is not the place for you but I have always felt safe and welcome. The hotel is close to the main downtown shopping area and a quick walk to the Pike Place Market, the bus tunnel, and the art museum.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Woody B, General Manager at Executive Hotel Pacific, responded to this review, yesterday
It's so great to hear from you! We are glad that you have stayed with us for so long. We will continue to take great care of you!
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The Executive Pacific Hotel, is across the the street from the much praised new Library, and steps away from Pike Place Market and the Seattle Art Museum, plus many other downtown destinations and restaurants, offers excellent value if you get an appropriate discount from their rack rate. We got a tax included stay for $127/night through Booking.com. The cramped and staired lobby lacks a welcoming ambience, but the rooms are comfortable and the staff friendly and professional.

Room Tip: The higher the better. There are quiet rooms and street scene rooms.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Woody B, General Manager at Executive Hotel Pacific, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for the wonderful review! We are glad that you enjoyed the location and the friendly staff. We are continuing to improve our product and services and expect new carpet soon!
Henry, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We visited our daughter and son-in-law in Seattle and were quests for 2 weeks at Executive Hotel Pacific. We found the entire staff to be very friendly and helpful. We had trouble with our initial room and were moved to better one with no questions asked, and this happened immediately. There is a coffee shop, lounge, and restaurant on site; all very good. The location is very convenient and the rates are affordable. Some small improvements could be made, but the hotel is very comfortable. I would recommend staying there to anyone. We will be visiting Seattle frequently and will be checking out the hotel again.

Room Tip: Rm 502 is very small; Rm 515 was much better and had a better view. The showers were great!
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Woody B, General Manager at Executive Hotel Pacific, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for staying with us for two weeks. We truly appreciate the feedback. I'll thank the team for taking such great care of you. Please let me know when you will be coming back and I will take great care of you!
Sydney, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was very dissatisfied with this hotel . The room smelt so bad. Old smoke and mould .
The place was very dated. I would not recommend this place. Overpriced for what it was.
The bed was very comfy but the linen , ie . the duvet cover hadn't been changed and had stains
on it. Quite disgusting.
The positives : Nice small clean bathroom , the location ( close to downtown shopping)
and there is a great cafe and bar/ restaurant on the ground floor .

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Woody B, General Manager at Executive Hotel Pacific, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad that you enjoyed the recently renovated bathroom, the comfortable beds, the great location, and the attached coffee shop and restaurant. I'm so sorry to hear about the negatives that you experienced. We have new carpet coming in all of the hallways and public areas and are in the process of sprucing this great, historic building up. Come back soon and you'll see the difference!
All my best, Woody Braden
Langley
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

My wife and I were really amazed at how quite the room was and how comfortable the queen bed was in our room. The locations was also perfect, got to look out upon the central library! We would return, felt it was a good value (although we didn't get to try the wine tasting). The staff were super helpful and provided great references for where to eat and such. Good dining near by. The only critic was that we felt the room could have been cleaner, it wasn't one particular thing, it just seemed not 100% clean.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
EHPSeattle, General Manager at Executive Hotel Pacific, responded to this review, November 13, 2014
Tyler,
Thank you for staying at the Executive Hotel Pacific and for leaving us with your comments about the comfortable queen bed, your view and our helpful staff. I have shared your comments with my staff and executive housekeeper so he can address the overall feeling of cleanliness with his staff. We recently renovated our bathrooms, modernized our elevators and will undertake a carpet replacement project in the next 4 - 6 weeks. We look forward to sharing more of our enhancements upon your next visit to Seattle.
Ron Hofilena
Kent, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

Staff was nice, but the man checking us in told us nothing about any of the extra things you get for staying there, like complimentary wine tasting and where to eat. How can you not tell your guests about that?! I heard another staff person telling a guest about everything so luckily I asked and got to enjoy those kinds of things. The room was small and outdated, which was fine since the location is so great. However, when my husband took a shower water got EVERYWHERE because the seal was bad or something so that was frustrating. As if that wasn't bad enough, I found MULTIPLE hairs in the bed. Not just single strands, but a clump of hair. We also used groupon, so there were problems with our bill, but the staff handled that pretty well.
Lastly, although we had a coupon for valet, we would have had to pay twice because we needed to leave the next morning (we stayed two nights) and a woman at the desk told me I could park for free down the street for free (it was a holiday) and I got a ticket! Although that was my fault as I chose to park there, it was still not okay to be told that it would be free. I don't live or drive in Seattle and the signs can be confusing sometimes so I chose to trust and obviously that was a mistake. Only plus was the staff were very nice.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Woody B, Manager at Executive Hotel Pacific, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hello Klorisa,
I'm so sorry to hear about the cleanliness issues and the misinformation from the front desk. We strive to provide better service than this and I apologize for falling short. We would love to have you back with us. Please let me know once you have made the reservation and I will set you up nicely!
All my best, Woody Braden - General Manager

Been to Executive Hotel Pacific? Share your experiences!