“Great location at a fair price” 3 of 5 stars

Executive Hotel Pacific
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   400 Spring St., Seattle, WA 98104   |
Ranked #76 of 97 Hotels in Seattle
Vancouver, Canada
“Great location at a fair price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Took the train down to Seattle and hotel was within walking distance, if you don't mind the hill.

Was able to check in early around noon, which was much appreciated. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Elevators are old and slow, and room is small, but comfortable. Bathroom is also tiny, with a really small sink, deep tub, and public-bathroom-style toilet - weird! There's a safe in the room, but no chair, desk, fridge, or fan in the bathroom.

Complimentary wine reception is held daily on the mezzanine from 5-6 and this was a great service. The mezzanine is modern and comfortable and the host is constantly filling up your wine glass with white or red wine.

The hotel may be a little old and small, but the location of this property is really good which makes the hotel worth staying at, especially if you're able to get a good rate, which we did.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
  • Thai first
Portland, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

The carpets were stained, bathroom outdated, and staff slow to respond. The light in the bathroom was out - we waited 45 min for the replacement and then gave up. The bar sink leaked and there was a funky stain under it. Good location, especially to the bus mall. Bring slippers!

Edmonton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

After staying at the hotel for four nights, I have to say that this is actually quite an excellent hotel with excellent, helpful staff. The room was small but was not at all a bother to my girlfriend or myself. In fact, we found the room quite cozy and comfortable. We also found that the staff were excellent in guiding us everywhere we wanted to go.

There a fair amount of things to do in Seattle, especially in downtown Seattle. One of the things I would recommend is the Pioneer Square Underground Tour. Thanks to the hotel staff we were able to get here with ease and enjoy an unforgettable experience.

To all of you who work at the Executive Pacific Hotel, you have both mine and my girlfriend's assurances that we will be returning to Seattle and we will be booking with you one way or another. Thank you for making our one year anniversary as amazing as it was.

Alpharetta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I did not even stay at this hotel due to the very poor service prior to staying. I booked a room at this hotel to stay the night before leaving on a cruise. I had read some of their poor reviews but since the location was so good and the rate was fair I decided to take a chance. When I called back a few weeks later to confirm my reservation they could not find it at first, then when it was located( I had a confirmation number) they quoted me at a rate of $50 higher then I was originally quoted. The manager told me there was nothing he could do for me and that I could just be making up any price! He told me I could try calling another manager and they may be able to fix it. So even though I reserved it at a lower rate and had a confirmation of that rate there was nothing they would do. The best service they gave was when I called to cancel my reservation!

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

As per previous reviews this is basically a budget hotel with small rooms and even smaller bathrooms. Rooms are not equipped with fridges and our safe was inoperative. Our room,which faced the street was noisy - especially as we had to keep the window open due to the lack of air conditioning. Apparently it does not come on until the end of April. On the positive side the front desk staff are friendly and quite helpful. There is a nightly wine tasting from 5 -6 pm. The location is very good - right down town and the hotel is easy to get to. It is clean and the price is good for Seattle. There are many restaurants in the area and it is an easy walk to Pike Street Market and Safeco Field. You can also bring your pet.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north and east side of the hotel should be quieter.
Portland, OR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Easy place to say. Great location that you can't beat. Opted to use the parking garage on the other side of the block ($34) instead of the valet, since I wasn't going to use the car at all. Rooms are small and the bathroom was smaller. Front desk guy was friendly and helpful. Overall a decent place to stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Hillsboro, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times and the cost and location beat out everything else in the area. The location is great for getting to all downtown sights of interest and happy hour locations. It's on a hill but if you walk down a few blocks towards Pike street it evens out and you can get down to Pikes Market without the hills. My husband and I have stayed here, and my girlfriends and I are for our yearly "girls trip" and although the rooms are kind of small they are just fine for sleeping. It is a older hotel but clean and the staff is pretty friendly, not to mention that Seattle's Best coffee shop is located in there lobby. The walls are pretty thin though and on certain occasions you may hear things you might not want to :-) Bring ear plugs!! Other than that...good stay.

Room Tip: There really isn't much difference in the "deluxe standard" room, they charge you the...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Executive Hotel Pacific? Share your experiences!