“Memorial Day weekend in Seattle” 5 of 5 stars

Mayflower Park
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   405 Olive Way, Seattle, WA 98101   |
Ranked #13 of 95 hotels in Seattle
Rochester, New York
“Memorial Day weekend in Seattle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I really loved this hotel. The location was amazing and within easy walking distance to SO many spectacular Seattle sites. Everyone was so pleasant and extremely helpful. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. We were located next to the elevator yet we never heard it.
If we ever make it back to Seattle I would definitely stay at the Mayflower.
On a side note, our outgoing flight was cancelled and we arrived and departed a day later. The Mayflower had no problem changing our reservation for us! We were also able to check-in ~ 3 hours early. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I hope this helps!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

1,272 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (289)
Wake Forest, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

We stayed at the Mayflower for two nights pre cruise over my husband's birthday. The hotel is in a great location right by everything including the light rail station, shopping and within walking distance of all the Seatlle attractions. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. Upon returning to our room the first evening the staff left my husband a small birthday gift with a card signed by the entire staff. We will definitely be back and will only stay at the Mayflower.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Upon our return from our cruise we stayed at the Mayflower. Wonderful 'old' hotel. Loved the chilled water in the bathroom. Lots of attention to details - which makes a huge difference. The Mayflower is within walking distance of Pikes Market and Space Needle. We were next to the elevator but never heard it. Front desk greeted us by name and were very personable. Help with luggage was there - arriving and leaving. Warning - eat early! Everything closes and homeless folk take over sidewalks down by the Market. We will certainly stay at the Mayflower again!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Well placed, very friendly hotel. Had a wonderful time. Historic, independently owned with appreciated small touches everywhere...such as discount coupons upon check in, great toiletries in the room, updated and well maintained bathrooms, bathrobes and even a luggage tag upon check out so we don't forget them! Staff was very all very helpful and happy. Special thanks to the concierge that helped my son find Quinn Gastro Pub and fois gras! And to the bellman who always were available for directions and a greeting. Great place. I would not look further for a perfect hotel

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Waipahu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Our hotel experience was fantastic from beginning to end. The Front Desk Staff was so personable and hospitable, as well as the Bellmen offering to give any kind of advice to help make our stay welcome. We only stayed for 1 night, as it was a post Alaska cruise, but the location was perfect. It was only a 5-10 minute walk to Pikes Market, as well as the monorail line being only a block away to the Space Needle. It was also 1-2 blocks away from a shopping center which is what I love. Shopping, a girls best friend. The rooms were quaint. This hotel even offered free Wi-Fi for guests which truly helped me catch up on emails. I love surfing the web, so that special amenity really came in handy. The hotel is a must to stay when in Downtown Seattle. Will return back when I get back to Washington. Mahalo from Hawaii.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Weybridge
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We stayed here for one night. It is a lovely hotel, very much 'old hollywood' décor. A hotel that has been in Seattle a long time/ It is well located for all the main sights, 5 mins to Pike Market, 15 mins to the seafront. Macys right opposite. We enjoyed our stay here - a lovely way to end our honeymoon. My only complaint is the beds were not the most comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to couples who want to stay in a traditional, old grandeur hotel that is centrally located.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Lewiston, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

The location of the Mayflower cannot be beat! I drove and never had to use my car once! I also appreciate the valet service as I drive a very large oversized vehicle. Some hotels are unable to accomodate my car (as it does not fit in most parking garages), the valet service said they could take care of this and did! The hotel was nice and the staff were all exceptionally friendly. If there was one thing I would point out it was the musty smell, I understand the building is old and sometimes this is just the way it is. The room was clean (I checked throughly) but you just couldn't shake the odor. It wasn't overwhelming to the point that I had to say anything, but I know others may be more sensitive. I would stay again, and feel it is a great hotel for the location and price.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Been to Mayflower Park? Share your experiences!