Had to spend one night at the Inn due to early AM appointment for medical tests. For the price, and type of hotel was sorely disappointed. Carpets in hallways are worn and dirty. Carpets in room were worn and DIRTY, fast food chips on the floor from previous Inn guests. Window leaked of cold air. Coffee maker only had one cup, had to ask lobby staff for extra cup. No breakfast. Parking was horrible. There is an open pay lot 1/2 block away, $24 for 24 hours, with no in/out privilege, in other words once you park you have to leave your car for the 24 hours or pay again as you are in an assigned parking space. Another parking garage about a block away that is covered and has in/out privileges for $22 per night, access is through the hospital proper or outside via a very steep hill. Access to the Hospital is very convenient, one does not have to venture outside at all to go from the Inn to the Hospital. Staff was nothing exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Inn at Virginia Mason welcomes you with style and warm hospitality. Nestled in the quiet residential neighborhood of First Hill, not only is the Inn at Virginia Mason convenient to First Hill medical facilities it is just a short walk from downtown Seattle shopping, the financial district and the Convention Center. Tastefully designed and reasonably priced rooms await your arrival. Select Suites feature wood burning fireplaces, whirlpool baths and city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Inn at Virginia Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Virginia Mason Hotel Seattle
- Hotel At Virginia Mason
- Virginia Mason Inn
- At Virginia Mason Seattle