We travelled from Ottawa to Vancouver Island to see family, then took a 4 day trip to Seattle and Portland via the ferry. Once we arrived in Seattle, we decided to walk to this hotel as a way to orienteer ourselves with the city. Do this if you are fit and have minimal luggage. We had two small carry-on suitcases which didn't cause us too much difficulty.
Once we arrived at the hotel, received an upgrade (probably due to my gold status with this hotel chain), and a warm welcome. Within a half hour, a knock appeared at our door with a plate of very delicious large chocolate chip cookies and a litre of milk - we were so grateful. During our two night stay we visited the hotel bar at least four times...we thoroughly enjoyed happy hour and a nightcap.
If we ever make it to the west coast again, and to Seattle we would certainly not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown Area Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown Area Hotel Seattle
- Seattle Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Seattle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel - Seattle offers a superb location in Downtown Seattle, close to everything great in the Pacific Northwest. A few blocks from the Crowne Plaza Hotel - Seattle, you can explore the historic Pike Place Market or the new Seattle Central Library; catch a Mariners game at Safeco Field or a Seahawks game at Qwest Field in Pioneer Square. Walk two blocks from the Crowne Plaza Hotel - Seattle to your meeting at the Washington Convention & Trade Center, then indulge yourself at hundreds of downtown stores, including Westlake Center and Pacific Place shopping malls. Explore the local waterways on an Argosy Cruise or on any of the major cruise lines. Click on the Packages tab for some great options to help you see it all!The Crowne Plaza Hotel - Seattle also puts you in the heart of the city s amazing arts scene, including the beautiful 5th Avenue and Paramount Theatres, Seattle Art Museum, and Benaroya Hall. The Space Needle stands just minutes away, casting its long shadow over Key Arena, the Pacific Science Center, the Experience Music Project and McCaw Hall, home of the Seattle Opera and the Pacific Northwest Ballet. Plus, the Crowne Plaza Hotel - Seattle is just four miles from the University of Washington with its Meany Hall and Husky Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.