“Few issues” 5 of 5 stars

Sweeten Your Stay
Ranked #42 of 95 Hotels in Seattle
“Few issues”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

If you want elegance and class of 60s and 70s the Warwick is your hotel. The bar and dinning are superb. The rooms of this vintage hotel are very comparable to modern 5-4 star hotels. The front desk staff are extremely accommodating. Yes I did upgrade my room for an extra $30 due to road noise but this also included free internet it was well worth it. This also included a great view of the space needle. I saw American Hustle at the Big Picture movie theater 5 blocks away (this movie house has a great bar and will serve your drinks to your movie seat). If you see a movie go early put some extra clothing on your seat in the theater and go back to the bar until movie starts. With the movie and the hotel it was like I was in a time machine going back. The hotel are doing renovations now so try to plan to be out of the hotel between 8:30 to 5 if you have a room where noise is an issue.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Tim B, General Manager at Warwick Seattle Hotel, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you for your review and for staying at Warwick Seattle Hotel! I am thrilled you had a good time and enjoyed your movie going experience as well. I am happy to inform you that we have just finished with the last window installation so our lower floors are now far more sound resistant than they were before. We all hope that our guests enjoy the new product immensely.

Once more I thank you for staying and I invite you to return on your next trip to Seattle.

Best regards,

Warwick Seattle Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (365)
Forest Hills, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I was really excited to stay at Warwick. I spent hours researching the hotels in Seattle, as this was our much needed vacation, and I just wanted to sit back and relaxed. Reading all those raving reviews, I had very high expectation. And I was very disappointed.

I think we were just at the hotel the wrong time, since all the rooms were booked due to a conference, and we weren't able to change the room. Our room was on 6th floor facing the garage. The room was tiny. I was expecting a bigger room. Just the set up of the room and amenities weren't up to my expectation. Also, they had some renovation going on that week, and one morning, we were woken up by the drilling noises.

Considering this is a brand name, I was very disappointed. I wish I had booked at Westin, which is a few blocks away.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you chose to stay at Warwick. I empathize with your disappointment at being booked on a floor that is only one level higher than the parking garage. Although the garage does not block your view, I know it is not nearly as magnificent or breathtaking as the majority of our views from the higher floors that we are rated so highly for by our guests. I sincerely wish something else had been available as it is always our desire that our guests have an excellent experience at Warwick Seattle Hotel.

I encourage you to reach out to me should you have any plans to return to Seattle in the near future. I would be happy to help personally handle your accommodations to ensure you have a room higher than the one you received during your most recent stay.

Thank you again. I greatly appreciate your feedback.

Kind regards,

Maui, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

We revisited the sky city restaurant this week, now 51 years since our date night together at The worlds Fair 1962. We just had our 50th wedding anniversary and thought an overnight in seattle would shorten our flight time to our maui destination where our family of 12 would be joining us. The Warwick hotel had very good internet reviews and we agree that it was a great place to stay. We came to our room as darkness came over the city and our large picture window framed the seattle needle all lit up for Christmas. It was a spectacular view and the hotel staff had champagne on ice and a plate of sweet treats to make a perfect toast to our memory of an earlier time, and the beginning of our dream vacation!! We highly recommend the Warwick and plan to return. Seattle looks like a vacation destination for another trip.

Room Tip: 18th floor with view of needle and city..don't remember the room number
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for a great review. It was wonderful to read you had such a great time and chose to spend part of your important holiday with us. Seattle is an excellent city for vacationing and there is a lot to see and do here. I look forward to your return visit with us, and I am confident my Concierges team would love to assist you with some fun ideas of things to do while here!

Please continue to have safe travels, and belated happy 50th anniversary!

Warm regards,

Pullman, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

The Warwick is, hands-down, the best high-end value hotel in downtown Seattle. I am a loyal customer, having stayed here dozens of times, and having other friends do as well. There is a little street noise every now and then, but for the most part, it is just the best. The hotel staff seem to be relatively consistent over the years, which also says something.

Room Tip: Better to stay Seattle-side if you want quiet.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle Hotel, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience as we are always pleased to receive feedback from our valued guests.

Thank you for rating us so highly for value, location and rooms. It is wonderful to read that you note us as being the best high-end value hotel in downtown Seattle; we hope that you will continue to book with us in the near future.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Warmest regards and Happy Holidays!
Victoria, BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

The rooms were just as nice as the ones in the Marriot Hotel and the view was better! We had a great view of the Space needle from our room.

The restaurant service was a bit slow but the food was quite good.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
It is always a pleasure to hear from or satisfied guests and we appreciate you staying with us.

I would like to apologize for the slow service you received in the restaurant; I will forward this information on to the appropriate department head for review and follow up. However, we are pleased to hear that you did enjoy the food on the other hand and hope that when you return, you will receive better service.

We are so happy that you enjoyed the experience and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest regards and Happy Holidays!
Gympie, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Beautiful hotel - so comfortable, nicely appointed rooms, great view of Space Needle if on a higher floor.

Delightful staff.

Great location - very easy access to both the Space Needle and Pike Place. There's also a great deli across the road!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and were able to stay in one of our Space Needle view rooms. We hope that you took plenty of pictures to share with your friends and family.

Our hotel is especially geared towards providing uncompromised service and it is wonderful to read that you found our staff to be delightful. They will be happy to hear this and will be recognized appropriately for their efforts.

Once again, thank you and we hope that your travels bring you back to Seattle.

Warm regards and Happy Holidays!
Tijuana, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I am happy to say that i was pleasantly surprised with my stay at the Warwick. Costumer Service was amazing, the rooms were clean and homey and the location can not be better for the price we got.

I will be staying here on my future trips to seattle. Great for business or leisure.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle Hotel, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
It is always a pleasure to hear from our satisfied guests and we appreciate you staying with us.

We are so pleased that you found the customer service to be amazing, our staff will be so happy to read your comments and they will be recognized appropriately for their efforts. It is also wonderful to read that you felt that the room was clean with a homey feel to it. Our aim is to provide you with that “home away from home” and it appears we did just that for you.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to your return in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Been to Warwick Seattle Hotel? Share your experiences!