“Tasty Bagels” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 77 Restaurants in Clichy
Cuisines: American, Dessert, Vegetarian, Bagels
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Braintree, United Kingdom
“Tasty Bagels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I was staying in Paris and fancied going for a bit of a walk and found this place on Trip Advisor, it is located on a bit of a square with several other cafes and restaurants around it. I approached the shop and there were a group of people standing outside and one of them asked me if I would like to eat.
I said yes and the server and an English speaking friend went into the shop to serve me a bagel.
There wasn't really the option of a specific type of bagel from their website, it was more custom made for you. I was given a sample of one of the sauces that was put on the bagel which was almost a herby creamy sauce which was really nice. I chose to have chicken, cheese, some tomatoes in the bagel.
I also asked for a toffee milkshake but he said that they're not making milkshakes and that it is closed. Came across as a bit of an excuse for more 'can't be bothered' than closed.
I chose to eat the bagel back at my hotel and it tasted lovely.

Overall, I'd say this place is almost like a "Subway" with bagels.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Wholesome and yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

This place popped up as one of the places to go near my hotel, and I am glad I went there. Although I arrived early - the shop was open, but the staff were still prepping - they were very helpful and patient as I tried to decide what to try from the list of Bagel menu. The Kick Bagel that I chose was fresh, light and just nice for me. It would have tasted better had I taken it hot on the spot. Would definitely recommend.

Visited March 2013