“Dirty and over all bad staying option” 1 of 5 stars
Review of hotelF1 Mulhouse Bale Aeroport

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Saint Louis
hotelF1 Mulhouse Bale Aeroport
You added hotelF1 Mulhouse Bale Aeroport to your Saves list
3, Allee des Pins | Saint Louis la Chaussee, 68300 Saint Louis, France (Formerly Formule 1 Mulhouse Bale Aeroport)   |
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Saint Louis
“Dirty and over all bad staying option”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

This 2 star hotel is greatly overrated. It's more like 1 star motel. The rooms, toilets and showers are extremelly dirty and service is not good. None English speaking employee, not even in reception.
I was forced to stay there for 5 nights during the BaselWorld 2013 as no other accommodation was available, and this hotel was recommended by a friend as a cheap and okay accommodation. NOT RECOMMENED!!

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
London/Melbourne
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stayed one night at the F1 and will not be back. The duvet cover was stained, the toilets and showers were filthy and broken and there were people hanging around in the carpark at all hours. On the plus side it was very cheap - but not worth it given the state of the hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Saint Louis hotels

Newcastle upon tyne
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

I have to basically echo bene2k1`s remarks about this Hotel. I unfortunatly had to bare 6 nights in this place working in the local area. It is handy for Basel Airport if you are flying but that is it. As at 13/6/12 the vending machines and microwave were not working and had not been for a week. The room was clean and basic but at 34 euros thats what you get in France.Its a 20 min walk to the airport or a two min taxi ride (13 euros)

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Paris, France
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Just stopping over for a few hours before an early morning flight, we figured it'd be ok to go with budget and it looked clean and reasonable on the website. It was not very clean. It was very cheap....having said that, the whole building smelled of smoke, was generally sketchy, and the bathrooms were like airplane bathrooms in the hallway. Sometimes you can skimp on a cheaper place, in this case, I'd recommend finding a place for a little bit more and being a lot more comfortable even if it's just for a few hours in between arriving and going to the airport to catch a flight the next morning.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Canton of Glarus, Switzerland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

The HotelF1 at Bale Aeroport offers you a very basic accomodation, close to the airport.

The rooms are really small and basic but refurbished and clean. There is a small sink in the room, toilets and showers are shared facilities on the corridor. They are very old and shabby. Although they have a self cleaning system they look very dirty.

But if you have to catch an early flight it is a good location just to take a nap.
It is just a two minutes drive away from the airport and offers free parking.

There are no restaurants or anything located nearby. The hotel offers some vending machines and a public microwave to heat your food.

I would not stay here for leisure, but when you just have the need of a place to get some sleep it offers good value for money and it is the closest hotel to the airport.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Paris, France
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

We wanted to throw up, the basement smells like an old dirty restaurant (people are allowed to smoke). the toilet stink, the carpet in the room is full of stains of vomit.
The hotel is filled with weirdoes from the area, it is extremely unsafe.
It's the most disgusting hotel I have ever seen in my life, I complained to customer service and I hope I will get a refund.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Jerusalem, Israel
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

My brother and I stayed at this hotel as a pit stop becasue of it being near the airport - boy did I make a mistake.
First of all when we arrived we waited 10 minutes for the receptionest - but he was nice.
Second, when we got the room I was shocked. The room stinked of cigarettes, it was so so bad that my eyed burnt and I couldn't breath and I am not a picky person I knew I was paying for a 2 star hotel. When I opened the window to let some fresh air in, the ground beneath the window was full of cigarette buds.
We thought that watching some TV would make thinkgs better only to discover the TV didn't work. To top everything the sheets had holes caused by a cigarette burn.
The receptioniat was so helpless but not at all surprised by our complaints! he told me that they were fully booked and that the only thing to do was to write managment so we could get a full refund,
Also I was so lucky I wasn't travelling alone and with a man because the crowd inside and infront of the hotel were scary (people you wouldn't want to run into alone at dark at night).
DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to hotelF1 Mulhouse Bale Aeroport? Share your experiences!